Undefined or Partially Defined Grouping Game Diagram

ExcelBaller

Undefined or Partially Defined Grouping Game Diagram

Postby ExcelBaller » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

In LG Bible terms the seemingly most difficult grouping games to work are Undefined, then Partially Defined game types.

After working about 10 of these style games, the difficulty for me lies in the rules section; primarily because there are usually several conditional rules to consider....then all of there contra's. These considerations leave me with a lengthy set of rules and linked rules, but an empty "internal" diagram.

-Can/How does a conditional rule form a restiction within the diagram?

-Are the conditionals and contra's THE diagram in itself?

- Does consideration of conditionals in multiple aspects improve the ability to make quality inferences?

Any feedback is appreciated

Easy-E

Re: Undefined or Partially Defined Grouping Game Diagram

Postby Easy-E » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 am

ExcelBaller wrote:In LG Bible terms the seemingly most difficult grouping games to work are Undefined, then Partially Defined game types.

After working about 10 of these style games, the difficulty for me lies in the rules section; primarily because there are usually several conditional rules to consider....then all of there contra's. These considerations leave me with a lengthy set of rules and linked rules, but an empty "internal" diagram.

-Can/How does a conditional rule form a restiction within the diagram?

-Are the conditionals and contra's THE diagram in itself?

- Does consideration of conditionals in multiple aspects improve the ability to make quality inferences?

Any feedback is appreciated

Which games do you mean specifically? The children on the bus one?

ExcelBaller

Re: Undefined or Partially Defined Grouping Game Diagram

Postby ExcelBaller » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:49 pm

A good example would be the question about different genres of new & use CD's on sale jazza, opera, rap, pop etc.

If I remember correctly there are a bunch of conditionals and maybe 2 restrictions.

Perhaps you can use this example to answer my more general questions listed above.

Thanks in advance-

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”