русско-говорящие Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
russian_guy

New

русско-говорящие

Post by russian_guy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:31 pm

-
Last edited by russian_guy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deminion

New

Re: русско-говорящие

Post by deminion » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm

I am going to translate this with the help of Babel Fish:

Russian Troll:
"I recently began to be occupied by the LSAT. Is there someone who could give me good advice? Has anyone encountered difficulty (e.g. language, motivation, and so forth) and found a method to succeed at it. (Insert place where he is located at in Russia).

P.S. I only write in Russian because this place is full of trolls."

Troll Answer:

I think the LSAT would be very difficult for a non-English speaker. I would master the English language before attempting if you wanted to go to a top law school (you are on a forum that is made up of perfectionists--trolls). I think the test is difficult for even English speakers and I cannot imagine taking this test without have a strong foundation in English.

As for motivation, I think of the money it costs to go to law school. If I am spending 160k, I want to go to a school that could land me a job that could actually pay my debt off :D .

Aberzombie1892

Gold

Post by Aberzombie1892 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:15 pm

deminion wrote:I am going to translate this with the help of Babel Fish:

Russian Troll:
"I recently began to be occupied by the LSAT. Is there someone who could give me good advice? Has anyone encountered difficulty (e.g. language, motivation, and so forth) and found a method to succeed at it. (Insert place where he is located at in Russia).

P.S. I only write in Russian because this place is full of trolls."

Troll Answer:

I think the LSAT would be very difficult for a non-English speaker. I would master the English language before attempting if you wanted to go to a top law school (you are on a forum that is made up of perfectionists--trolls). I think the test is difficult for even English speakers and I cannot imagine taking this test without have a strong foundation in English.

As for motivation, I think of the money it costs to go to law school. If I am spending 160k, I want to go to a school that could land me a job that could actually pay my debt off :D .
Or you could simply not pay $160,000 for a law degree. That's almost always a smarter option.

aliarrow

Silver

Post by aliarrow » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Пересъемка

Giraffe

New

Post by Giraffe » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 am

i cant believe you actually bothered with translation. as a native speaker i can tell you it is incorrect. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: now, go and try to find someone who can do a better job(google offers decent translation :o). looks like you have nothing better to do anyway :mrgreen: LOL!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

witorres89

New

Post by witorres89 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:51 am

lol

KevinP

Silver

Post by KevinP » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:58 am

aliarrow wrote:Пересъемка
lol.

incompetentia

Gold

Post by incompetentia » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 am

Retake

99.9luft

Silver

Post by 99.9luft » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:19 am

че за хуйня?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

AntipodeanPhil

Silver

Post by AntipodeanPhil » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:30 am

incompetentia wrote:Retake
LOL. I'm going to write this for every post now. It's probably a good answer for 50% of them.

nygrrrl

Gold

Post by nygrrrl » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 am

Nightrunner wrote:LEGIT ANNOUNCEMENT:

"Retake" isn't funny anymore. Moreover, if you drop it in the Lounge (or in an applicable LSAT thread), then so be it...but stop posting it in response to legit questions in on-topic forums, e.g., choosing between two law schools. You're not funny; you're being an asshole.

Please consider this an open warning - vacations are my first reaction to future instances.
You've been forewarned.

And this thread has outlived any usefulness it once had.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”