LR stamina - help! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ladybug89

Bronze

LR stamina - help!

Post by ladybug89 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Hey - hoping someone has advice on this or something similar. Basically, despite going -1 or -0 on the first LR section, I do much worse on the second LR section (maybe more like -4). This is exacerbated when I throw in an LR experimental. Based on how I do on the first LR (and also how very wander-y my mind seems to get on the second) it's clear to me that this is a stamina issue. It's ONLY LR, and I don't have this problem when my experimental is RC or LG.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to deal with this? Thank you!

Knock

Platinum

Re: LR stamina - help!

Post by Knock » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 pm

ladybug89 wrote:Hey - hoping someone has advice on this or something similar. Basically, despite going -1 or -0 on the first LR section, I do much worse on the second LR section (maybe more like -4). This is exacerbated when I throw in an LR experimental. Based on how I do on the first LR (and also how very wander-y my mind seems to get on the second) it's clear to me that this is a stamina issue. It's ONLY LR, and I don't have this problem when my experimental is RC or LG.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to deal with this? Thank you!
Practice, practice, practice. Maybe try doing 3 LR sections back to back to back to build up stamina.

plurilingue

Bronze

Post by plurilingue » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Last edited by plurilingue on Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ladybug89

Bronze

Post by ladybug89 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks, guys! I think you're right, plurilingue, that I should review the strategies, and knock, I didn't even think of doing lots of back to back sections. but in retrospect, duhhh *facepalm*. anyway, great idea, thank you!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”