Testmasters course

ErikC25

Testmasters course

Postby ErikC25 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 pm

I am currently enrolled in a testmasters LSAT prep course. I have completed two classes so far. My question is when am I going to start to see an improvement? Is it something that happens sort of subtly? I am doing the homework and participating in class. I would just like to know when I am going to start seeing these results. Thanks!

kwais

Re: Testmasters course

Postby kwais » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:50 pm

ErikC25 wrote:I am currently enrolled in a testmasters LSAT prep course. I have completed two classes so far. My question is when am I going to start to see an improvement? Is it something that happens sort of subtly? I am doing the homework and participating in class. I would just like to know when I am going to start seeing these results. Thanks!

It's different for everyone. For some it's the third tuesday but for many it's the fourth tuesday.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Seeing your improvement is a little like watching water boil - it'll happen, but it'll feel like forever if you're looking after each homework problem for it.

Instead, just focus on the material, the homework, and figuring out why you got stuff right/wrong. Unless you just blow off class and practice, you will improve. In my classes, I sometimes have people who won't see score improvements until after the last lesson on new material. Then, they'll take off and go up 10-15 points the last week before the exam while reviewing and working on timing. Others will skyrocket after the first class and then stall for a bit. As long as you put in the work, the results will come.

Good luck!

AFJag

Postby AFJag » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:33 pm

my question to you is how is the testmasters course going for you? i know it is early in the course for you but have you found the material helpful? is your instructor a good one?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”