I can't breathe when I try to time myself.

firemed

Re: I can't breathe when I try to time myself.

Postby firemed » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 am

f7 wrote:
f7 wrote:See a psychiatrist.

Seriously. Unless you have ambitions to join the military (the only people who can really discriminate against you for an anxiety diagnosis)... this is worth it.

Go to your Primary physician or student health clinic. Explain about the break up and your anxiety. Ask for a referral to a good psychologist for talk therapy, and then ask if they can prescribe anxiety medication (frequently they can, but it is up to the individual physician) and if they can, good. If not, ask for a referral to a psychiatrist (who will undoubtedly fill your prescription).

You also need to do what others said: practice more, get comfortable taking the test over and over again (don't worry about your low score at first, you will get better with practice... just zen through it), practice relaxation techniques, and see if you can take the test in the country you will be in.

So, the plan in brief:
1) Physician or Physicians
2) Therapist
3) Xanex (or something similar)
4) prep for LSAT
5) Take LSAT
6) Profit

mala2

Re: I can't breathe when I try to time myself.

Postby mala2 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:03 am

firemed wrote:
f7 wrote:
f7 wrote:See a psychiatrist.

Seriously. Unless you have ambitions to join the military (the only people who can really discriminate against you for an anxiety diagnosis)...

yeah and that's only before you get in really, there are lots of people on meds in the military it's really only certain jobs where it matters

Xanax would help you op!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”