Looking for Boston area tutor

theaether

Looking for Boston area tutor

Postby theaether » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 am

Found a bunch of generic ads on craigslist which didn't seem too reliable. Searched this forum but only found NYC tutors. I may move there for a month or so until the June test if I can't find any Boston tutors.

170ish, want to hit consistent 177+. I would like someone who is not charging $100+ an hour to meet with me once or twice a week starting from mid-April. The focus would be on LR, which I'm getting -2 to -5 in timed. LG is -0 or -1 timed, and RC is -1 untimed.

Sh@keNb@ke

Re: Looking for Boston area tutor

Postby Sh@keNb@ke » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:46 pm

theaether wrote:Found a bunch of generic ads on craigslist which didn't seem too reliable. Searched this forum but only found NYC tutors. I may move there for a month or so until the June test if I can't find any Boston tutors.

170ish, want to hit consistent 177+. I would like someone who is not charging $100+ an hour to meet with me once or twice a week starting from mid-April. The focus would be on LR, which I'm getting -2 to -5 in timed. LG is -0 or -1 timed, and RC is -1 untimed.

I know a great Chicago tutor that I can refer you to. He does Skype video only and his rate is $65. He's helped me tremendously. PM me if you want his contact.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”