prep test 10 section 1 LR #9

pinkstark

prep test 10 section 1 LR #9

Postby pinkstark » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 pm

So the answer key is D.
why? I thought it would be C?

also, where can I find some explanations for each prep test?....

suspicious android

Re: prep test 10 section 1 LR #9

Postby suspicious android » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:31 pm

pinkstark wrote:So the answer key is D.

So, four answer choices support the paleotologist's views that the centipedes lived on land. The correct answer choice doesn't.

Answer choice C supports the paleontologist's views because it offers an explanation for how fossils of water dwelling animals were found in the rock: they were deposited in when the river flowed over the mud.

Answer choice D doesn't support the paleontologist's views and is therefore the correct answer. D only offers information about some other animals that we don't really need or care to know anything about. It doesn't matter if the previously oldest orgaism was found near to fossils of water dwelling organisms or not. No support, therefore correct.

pinkstark

Re: prep test 10 section 1 LR #9

Postby pinkstark » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:35 pm

suspicious android wrote:
pinkstark wrote:So the answer key is D.

So, four answer choices support the paleotologist's views that the centipedes lived on land. The correct answer choice doesn't.

Answer choice C supports the paleontologist's views because it offers an explanation for how fossils of water dwelling animals were found in the rock: they were deposited in when the river flowed over the mud.

Answer choice D doesn't support the paleontologist's views and is therefore the correct answer. D only offers information about some other animals that we don't really need or care to know anything about. It doesn't matter if the previously oldest orgaism was found near to fossils of water dwelling organisms or not. No support, therefore correct.

thanks!!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”