June LSAT too late for Fall 2011 admissions? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
metallaura

New

June LSAT too late for Fall 2011 admissions?

Post by metallaura » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 am

I got into 3 schools so far, on the waitlist for 3 and am still waiting for decisions on about 10 more. I scored a 160 in October, and even though I knew I could do better, I decided not to retake because I thought it was good enough to get into my top choice, Wisconsin.

Yes, I know this was a dumb move on my part especially since I had Dec and Feb to retake AND I have the need-based waiver. So you can chastise me for that if you wish as long as it is accompanied with some useful advice ;)

My question is, will a June LSAT retake help me get more $ at the schools I was admitted at and/or help get me off the waitlists of other schools? I'm not going to take it if it won't even be reported.

Ugh, hindsight is always 20/20.

Thanks!

Neidermeyer519

Bronze

Re: June LSAT too late for Fall 2011 admissions?

Post by Neidermeyer519 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:52 am

As I mentioned before, I am retaking the June LSAT to get additional scholarship money. Some schools will take it, and others will not, so what you have to do is contact the admissions office at each school and ask them about their policy for the June LSAT and how it pertains to the upcoming fall semester.

metallaura

New

Re: June LSAT too late for Fall 2011 admissions?

Post by metallaura » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:53 am

Neidermeyer519 wrote:As I mentioned before, I am retaking the June LSAT to get additional scholarship money. Some schools will take it, and others will not, so what you have to do is contact the admissions office at each school and ask them about their policy for the June LSAT and how it pertains to the upcoming fall semester.
Super, thanks for the advice :)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”