New Prep Materials for 3rd time studier?

LttleBlakDress

New Prep Materials for 3rd time studier?

Postby LttleBlakDress » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Hey guys,
I'm starting to study again for the June LSAT and I'm running out of practice tests and sections that I haven't done yet... I teach for Kaplan and I've already studied for and taken the LSAT twice (Feb 2010 161, June 2010 169.) I'm trying to break 170 this time, but having trouble finding new tests and problems to look at that I haven't done/don't teach. Any suggestion about where I could find some new materials? Does anyone make fake LSAT tests?

Thanks!

SchopenhauerFTW

Re: New Prep Materials for 3rd time studier?

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 pm

May I ask how many prep tests have you've done?

As far as fake prep tests go -> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150679

LttleBlakDress

Re: New Prep Materials for 3rd time studier?

Postby LttleBlakDress » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 pm

SchopenhauerFTW wrote:May I ask how many prep tests have you've done?

As far as fake prep tests go -> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=150679

Thanks! I'll definitely look into getting some of them. I've done a fair amount of prep tests, but it's been a year since I studied last so I'm not really sure how many. The issue is that I've been teaching/tutoring students based on other tests I hadn't taken, so I've spent long amounts of time explaining questions all over all the prep tests I have left in my study materials. I'll def try and get my hands on September and December 2010 tests to do toward the end of my studying, but when I've taught a game or reading comp passage it makes for a super unrealistic experience in terms of my taking a new test.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”