HELP HELP

cany

HELP HELP

Postby cany » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:25 pm

I took LSAT in Dec.Scored 143.Pretty much the same as I scored in the prep tests.Now,I have started preparing again for the LSAT in June.I took prep classes too.I have taken prep tests from 49-62.Pls advice:

Should I take the prep course again?

Will it help to take the same prep tests again?

How much time I should spend reviewing?

I feel disappointed with the score.But I dont feel like giving up.

BackToTheOldHouse

Re: HELP HELP

Postby BackToTheOldHouse » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 pm

lsatblog.blogspot.com

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Apparently the way you prepped for the December test didn't work since your score didn't increase. For starters you need to try and figure out why your previous prep efforts didn't help your performance.

Did the class you took suck? Did you not go to all the lessons and/or not do a lot of the homework? Are you having trouble understanding the big concepts that are tested (like conditional reasoning or cause and effect reasoning)?

What class did you take?

Need more information about your situation to give any specific suggestions.

polevaulter

Postby polevaulter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

BackToTheOldHouse wrote:lsatblog.blogspot.com

+1

cany

Postby cany » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 am

I took the formal LSAT prep course for my Dec test.I was pretty regular in the classes and tool lot of practices test.Now, I am taking the same prep course again esp on the discussion/problem sessions.

My concern is does that help to take the tests I have taken before? Also,reviewing helps a lot but is it good to review the questions I got write.I have the most diffiiculty finishing the test.I struggle the most with reading comp.Also,in logic reasoning Q13-Q18 usually mess me up.Games are good for me.

I really wanna make ot work for me this time.

OnlyLivingBoyinNY

Postby OnlyLivingBoyinNY » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 am

cany wrote:I took the formal LSAT prep course for my Dec test.I was pretty regular in the classes and tool lot of practices test.Now, I am taking the same prep course again esp on the discussion/problem sessions.

My concern is does that help to take the tests I have taken before? Also,reviewing helps a lot but is it good to review the questions I got write.I have the most diffiiculty finishing the test.I struggle the most with reading comp.Also,in logic reasoning Q13-Q18 usually mess me up.Games are good for me.

I really wanna make ot work for me this time.

I would think that, if you were scoring in the low- to mid-140s on them, you could learn a lot from PTs that you have already taken.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”