LSAT location listing question

BillsFan9907

LSAT location listing question

Postby BillsFan9907 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Are all the locations to take the June LSAT for your respective area the only available locations, or will new ones pop up at the locations get filled? Looking to find a great spot by my hometown in the Denver suburbs. Can't find a place that I am almost certain should be hosting the LSAT.
Last edited by BillsFan9907 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BillsFan9907

Re: LSAT location listing question

Postby BillsFan9907 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:36 pm

really? nobody knows?

99.9luft

Postby 99.9luft » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:14 am

Never heard them 'pooping up'

Also, instead of pleading for anecdotal input, you could have called the lsac by now.

BillsFan9907

Postby BillsFan9907 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 am

Nice.
Last edited by BillsFan9907 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am

Seoulless wrote:
99.9luft wrote:Never heard them 'pooping up'

Also, instead of pleading for anecdotal input, you could have called the lsac by now.

Yeah good point. I'll call them on a Saturday. What was I thinking? Then again, I don't know how to use a telephone.

There is a lot of irritability and lashing out going around due to stress and uncertainty everyone is feeling for various reasons (I'm worried about the radiation fallout from Japan now that it hit the west coast, especially since I've had a fever since right after it got here!), but lets try to hold the hostility to a minimum and reserve it for when warranted by a total jack wagon post.

OP: In areas where the test centers fill up fast way before the registration deadlines (usually major metropolitan areas) LSAC typically has, based on registration demand volume, adjusted and opened up more test center facility space in some areas leading up to the test to try and accommodate everyone. They have to play it by ear as time goes by and the registration deadlines get closer so they know how many people plan to show up and take the test in each area.

Chill out a bit since this is not an urgent issue that cannot wait until they start answering their phones and checking their email again monday morning. Follow the registration instructions on the LSAC web page RE: test centers, call them once they are open again and try not to spazz out in the meantime. Since the June test is over 2 months away, if you follow the instructions and followup, chances are you'll probably get a test center close to you unless you live in the middle of nowhere (and even that can be accommodated for if planned in advance).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”