RC Drilling/Practice - Ideas Suggestions? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
accuratesite2020

New

RC Drilling/Practice - Ideas Suggestions?

Post by accuratesite2020 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 am

After working through LG and LR for solid month, I went back to my usual ace in the hole in RC and saw a major change in my scores. They have gotten inconsistent probably from not working through them as much. What is the best advice for this? I already hammered through the RC bible (which wasn't great), I have the Atlas RC book in shipping. Should I just plug away at a passage or two or three a day, untimed until I feel comfortable with the passage types and answer selections. I am reading the passage fast enough about 3 minutes, then I get bogged down with a Specific Reference question and then I lose poise on the other questions and lose time on trying to pick the one if its a toss up.

I have a ton of PTs and a ton of actual RC sections, but is the best move just to start smashing through them untimed daily and switch it up to timed and really do a thorough review? I really want to firm up my position in this by the end of the month along with my other weaknesses and then start the PT brigade again.

any advice would be great, thanks.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”