Running out of materials?

unitedfrutopia

Running out of materials?

Postby unitedfrutopia » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 pm

I bought all of the available preptests. I am focusing most of my attention on logic games. How should I pace myself? I feel comfortable doing two or three LG sections everyday, but I know I will run out of PTs soon if I keep this up. Does anyone know of any decent logic games I can use that do not come from previously administered lsats? Are the questions in the kaplan 180 book any good?

Kurst

Re: Running out of materials?

Postby Kurst » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Redoing logic games will not adversely affect your LSAT preparation or ultimate score. It is actually one of the best ways to prepare for the logic games section. For supplemental LG practice, TLS1776 (180) and bgc (179) cautiously recommend Ace the LSAT Logic Games. Manhattan LSAT is another source of decent, unofficial logic games, but neither Ace nor Manhattan should be wholly substituted for logic games from actual LSATs, and games from either of them ought to be approached with caution: unofficial logic games have not been subjected to rigorous examination by LSAC psychometricians, or pretested in experimental sections. Kaplan 180 is garbage.

unitedfrutopia

Re: Running out of materials?

Postby unitedfrutopia » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 am

Thank you.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”