Brookdale (Lincroft, NJ) test center

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Easy-E

Platinum

Brookdale (Lincroft, NJ) test center

Postby Easy-E » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Not taking the test for a while but I figure it'd be good to know. Anyone take the test here? How is it in terms of work space and such?

iacedthelsat

New

Re: Brookdale (Lincroft, NJ) test center

Postby iacedthelsat » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

Easy-E

Platinum

Postby Easy-E » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:13 am

iacedthelsat wrote:http://www.simugator.com/lsat-test-sites.php?state=NJ Looks pretty good.

Can't open the reviews, but if you say so :)

Thank you

sngilbert

New

Postby sngilbert » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 am

I took my LSAT here last June and had no complaints. I think they split test-takers, but where the test was given to me was in a large, banquet-like hall. There were a lot of people however they spaced out the desks (more like small, rectangular tables) in rows nicely - the distance between test-takers was plenty comfortable for me. I was very happy with the work space, as I too was concerned about this. Since I took the June LSAT I wondered about room temp; it was fine. I brought a watch so this was not a problem, but I was unable to determine the time from the clock up front because of the size of the room.

Overall, I was happy with the experience; happy in the sense that nothing impeded my taking the test. I have not heard feedback from others, so it could be that I just got lucky in whatever way. Perhaps others were unhappy. I am sure you could speak with someone at Brookdale and have them show you the room (I assume that they offer it in the same place, but there is definitely a chance they do not).

Good luck with it all.

Easy-E

Platinum

Postby Easy-E » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 pm

sngilbert wrote:I took my LSAT here last June and had no complaints. I think they split test-takers, but where the test was given to me was in a large, banquet-like hall. There were a lot of people however they spaced out the desks (more like small, rectangular tables) in rows nicely - the distance between test-takers was plenty comfortable for me. I was very happy with the work space, as I too was concerned about this. Since I took the June LSAT I wondered about room temp; it was fine. I brought a watch so this was not a problem, but I was unable to determine the time from the clock up front because of the size of the room.

Overall, I was happy with the experience; happy in the sense that nothing impeded my taking the test. I have not heard feedback from others, so it could be that I just got lucky in whatever way. Perhaps others were unhappy. I am sure you could speak with someone at Brookdale and have them show you the room (I assume that they offer it in the same place, but there is definitely a chance they do not).

Good luck with it all.

Ah, glad to hear it. Thanks for the reply

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�