Got my actual Diag

flounder

Got my actual Diag

Postby flounder » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:25 pm

I bought LSAT for dummies for a good overview of the whole process. I took the test in there and it I got a 159. The test was made up and I did not know how much harder the real one was going to be. 149. I have a A LOT of work to do.
Good news is I am through the basic linear problem section of Powerscores Logic Games and I had some good results from that part of the AR game.

sanetruth

Re: Got my actual Diag

Postby sanetruth » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 pm

I wouldn't necessarily assume that the fake LSAT was off by that much. My first two tests were both real LSATs and my first was a 159 and second was a 152, so it might have been a normal dip.

northwood

Postby northwood » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:35 pm

its normal to see a dip in your scores from your initial diagnostic on your first few tests afterwords. You are learning new techniques, and it takes some time to get them down pat and work on your pacing. Focus on your percentage of number of questions attempted right. It should be 80% or better.

flounder

Postby flounder » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:39 pm

This just KILLED me. I was so burnt our by the end of the test. I know that I can always retest after June but I want to get my score in June and be done. I am married and work full time. I dont have a lot of time to study.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”