Mapping games

Mapping games

Postby leche » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:10 pm

I hear rumors that they are dead and gone. Anyone know when the last time a mapping game appeared? I've only attempted three (the stupid country of Zendu one from the LG Bible, the city map from PT 9, and the one with the trains from PT 18) and pretty much bombed them all. I thought I was on a roll with the train one and then ended up missing 3, the others I didn't even know how to begin. I know they are "rare" but are they gone for good?

Re: Mapping games

Postby BrianOz1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 pm

See if anyone has had one in their experimental section. I suspect the answer is no.

Postby EarlCat » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:55 am

LSAC will probably never say if they are gone for good, but there hasn't been one in well over a decade, so I wouldn't sweat them too much. If you're worried, redo the ones you've done a few times to get the hang of em.

bp colin

Postby bp colin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:36 pm

I personally doubt they'll come back. Even the monster games that have shown up in recent years have still been conventional games. It doesn't really make sense for LSAC to punish test-takers for not knowing how to do a game that hasn't showed up in so long. But I'd still do the old ones, just in case. If nothing else, it'll help teach you to think on your feet when you come across something that seems entirely new.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”