LSAT Blogspot Guide Reviews...

UCSD1984

LSAT Blogspot Guide Reviews...

Postby UCSD1984 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 pm

So I'm retaking the exam in June, and I begin studying again tomorrow. I just recently came across information on these forums that reference lsatblog.blogspot.com, and I'm wondering if anyone followed a 3-month study plan with great success (i.e., going from a 150 --> 165+), and can actually contribute it fully to following the guide down to the "T".

I was also thinking of hybridizing the 3-month study plan from that site (if I hear good things about it) along with Pithypike's guide.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

TLSNYC

Re: LSAT Blogspot Guide Reviews...

Postby TLSNYC » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:38 pm

I haven't used the guides posted on his site, but I actually personally worked with Steve (who runs the LSAT blog) leading up to my LSATs. He helped me bring up my score 15 points! He is a really nice and helpful guy who knows his stuff! No joke -- he probably could do (and does!) logic games in his sleep. Of course, some people are skeptical of tutors, so all I can tell you is that he really helped me and I wouldn't have done as well as I did without his guidance and help.
If you or anyone else wants to know about my experience with him, feel free to PM me.

UCSD1984

Postby UCSD1984 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Bump... :D

NiccoloA

Postby NiccoloA » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm following a 4 month plan and trying to supplement that plan with as much other stuff as possible over the summer.

I will say that the value, for me, is that the guy that runs the blog gives me a structure to follow and for $20, I see a huge value to what I'm learning.

We'll see what kind of success it brings me in October, though it is possible that I choke regardless of my preparation, but for now I'm willing to gamble with Steve as I am seeing results.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”