Looking for an LSAT tutor in Beijing China for June LSAT?

schmelmo

Postby schmelmo » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:39 pm

I can help tutor and prepare you for the June LSAT. These are either one on one or small group sessions (ex: you and a friend are both registered for the LSAT). This is perfect for Americans/Canadians studying abroad in Beijing or other Beijing/international university students interested in going to America for law school.

I scored 173/99th percentile on the Dec 2010 LSAT. The LSAT didn't come naturally to me (my first diagnostic was in the 150s) but my methods to overcome difficulties (esp in Games and RC) will contribute to your success. I will bring materials. Fluent English comprehension skills are absolutely necessary and the only minimum prerequisites. I won't be much help if you have difficulty reading English...

I attended an international high school in Shanghai, graduated from Columbia University, am a native English speaker, and conversationally fluent in Mandarin. Will be in Beijing from April to July.

PM me if you're interested. I will tell you more of myself if you're interested; I am interested in hearing about your goals as well as the areas/LSAT sections you perceive to be most difficult.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”