Anyone here...

FiveSermon

Anyone here...

Postby FiveSermon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Study hard for the LSAT then take a 2-3 month break and come back and still get back to where you were before with relative ease?

I'm about to start restudying and I just hope I haven't lost all the LG progress I had achieved. If I have to go through smashing tables and breaking pencils again I'm going to be sad.

robotclubmember

Re: Anyone here...

Postby robotclubmember » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 pm

I started my prep with LG only. Went through the LG Bible. Then decided it was the wrong time for me. I went back to it a full year later. I still had to go through the book again, but it was a much faster run through and I was in tip top shape on LG. The first time I spent about 30 hours on the book and practice problems I'd guess? The second time I finished reviewing it in a day and was back to where I was. You should be fine, but you'll still need to shake the rust and oil the joints a bit.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:59 pm

I took the October LSAT last year and got a 166 but I had some crappy circumstances which may have caused me to drop 3-5 pts. So I decided at the beginning of the year that I should retake to break 170 in Feb. I got a 169 on my first diagnostic and ranged between 169 and 174 for the most part after putting a little work into RC. The LG was very easy to retain and I just generally felt like the time off made me refreshed, not rusty.

FiveSermon

Postby FiveSermon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

jdfrisby wrote:I took the October LSAT last year and got a 166 but I had some crappy circumstances which may have caused me to drop 3-5 pts. So I decided at the beginning of the year that I should retake to break 170 in Feb. I got a 169 on my first diagnostic and ranged between 169 and 174 for the most part after putting a little work into RC. The LG was very easy to retain and I just generally felt like the time off made me refreshed, not rusty.

May I ask how long you prepped for the October one and how many PT's you exhausted?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”