Selling all LSAT Prep and Law School Admissions books

yardsale

Selling all LSAT Prep and Law School Admissions books

Postby yardsale » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

I am selling over $450 worth of LSAT prep materials (of which there are LOTS) and law school admissions books. Most are in used condition (mostly pencil marks, some pen) but there are some materials that are clean. Please PM me if you are interested in more information. Thanks!

Edit: I am local to Boston, MA and will give preference to anyone who is local and purchases.

JG7773

Re: Selling all LSAT Prep and Law School Admissions books

Postby JG7773 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Outside of the Bibles and PTs, what other materials do you have? I am just north of the city.

yardsale

Re: Selling all LSAT Prep and Law School Admissions books

Postby yardsale » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:50 pm

1. 2008 Kaplan class Pacing Practice book (used condition, about half of the problems done; mostly pencil marks that can be erased)
2. 2008 Kaplan class Mastery Practice (used condition, most of the problems are done but there are some with no marks; mostly pencil that can be erased, some pen)
3. 2008 Kaplan class Lesson Book (used condition)
4. 2008 Kaplan class homework book (used condition)
5. 2008 Princeton Review Cracking the LSAT (slightly used condition, 95% of the book is clean, missing the DVD, which was worthless anyway)
6. All three 2010 Powerscore Bibles and the Logic Games Bible workbook (all are in used condition, mostly pencil marks)
7. Every LSAT test released by the LSAC through June 2010 (mostly used, some clean; mostly pencil marks)
8. How to Get Into the Top Law Schools by Richard Montauk (first edition)
9. ABA-LSAC Official Guide to ABA-Approved Law Schools, 2008 Edition

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”