wrong date!?! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
*Ari*

New

wrong date!?!

Post by *Ari* » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 pm

So, yesterday as I let my nerves get the better of me for at least the first section (thank god it was experimental logic games). I believe I entered the year 2010 instead of 2011 on every single form that required the date to be written. Is this something I should call and alert LSAC over? Or, do you think I will be okay?

benito

Bronze

Re: wrong date!?!

Post by benito » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:04 pm

*Ari* wrote:So, yesterday as I let my nerves get the better of me for at least the first section (thank god it was experimental logic games). I believe I entered the year 2010 instead of 2011 on every single form that required the date to be written. Is this something I should call and alert LSAC over? Or, do you think I will be okay?
Doesn't hurt to make the call, I wouldn't think it would cause a major problem for you but who knows? Its worth the inquiry at least.

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am

Call to make yourself feel better, but there are people who've forgotten their SSNs on LSAT day and it turned out fine.

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:37 am

*Ari* wrote:So, yesterday as I let my nerves get the better of me for at least the first section (thank god it was experimental logic games). I believe I entered the year 2010 instead of 2011 on every single form that required the date to be written. Is this something I should call and alert LSAC over? Or, do you think I will be okay?
I'm not anyone but a person with an opinion, but since it's the beginning of the year I think this probably happens a lot during Feb administrations. You could call but I think you're all good, either way.

FWIW, I wrote "2009" in one part on my Oct test. LOL it's in the copy of the LSAT bubble sheet on the LSAC website. I had no problems.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”