The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

User avatar
unc0mm0n1
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby unc0mm0n1 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:56 pm

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

Just looking around and saw the historical data from LSAT releases (some have been released 13 days early, although it's mostly for December test takers). It looks like Friday for us. Every single Feb LSAT on that list was released exactly 3 day early, I don't know why it would change now.

User avatar
unc0mm0n1
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby unc0mm0n1 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:56 pm

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

Just looking around and saw the historical data from LSAT releases (some have been released 13 days early, although it's mostly for December test takers). It looks like Friday for us. Every single Feb LSAT on that list was released exactly 3 day early, I don't know why it would change now.

User avatar
unc0mm0n1
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby unc0mm0n1 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:57 pm

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

Just looking around and saw the historical data from LSAT releases (some have been released 13 days early, although it's mostly for December test takers). It looks like Friday for us. Every single Feb LSAT on that list was released exactly 3 day early, I don't know why it would change now.

User avatar
handlesthetruth
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby handlesthetruth » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:00 pm

unc0mm0n1 wrote:http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

Just looking around and saw the historical data from LSAT releases (some have been released 13 days early, although it's mostly for December test takers). It looks like Friday for us. Every single Feb LSAT on that list was released exactly 3 day early, I don't know why it would change now.



+1

although there was one february test release date listed in that link where it was only two days early...so it looks like saturday could be it too. (please, no.)

taliepuff
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby taliepuff » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm

handlesthetruth wrote:
unc0mm0n1 wrote:http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

Just looking around and saw the historical data from LSAT releases (some have been released 13 days early, although it's mostly for December test takers). It looks like Friday for us. Every single Feb LSAT on that list was released exactly 3 day early, I don't know why it would change now.



+1

although there was one february test release date listed in that link where it was only two days early...so it looks like saturday could be it too. (please, no.)


apparently there was a snowstorm that year or something that's why they released it a day late. looks like good weather this week!

User avatar
handlesthetruth
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby handlesthetruth » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:23 pm

taliepuff wrote:
handlesthetruth wrote:
unc0mm0n1 wrote:http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

Just looking around and saw the historical data from LSAT releases (some have been released 13 days early, although it's mostly for December test takers). It looks like Friday for us. Every single Feb LSAT on that list was released exactly 3 day early, I don't know why it would change now.



+1

although there was one february test release date listed in that link where it was only two days early...so it looks like saturday could be it too. (please, no.)


apparently there was a snowstorm that year or something that's why they released it a day late. looks like good weather this week!




nice...then my money is definitely still on Friday afternoon then.

benito
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby benito » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:50 pm

is this an inside joke im missing out on? haven't we established the friday release date from about the first page of this thread?

User avatar
handlesthetruth
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby handlesthetruth » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm

apologies. didn't read all 532 posts.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby JamMasterJ » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:20 pm

handlesthetruth wrote:apologies. didn't read all 532 posts.


how dare you... lol

User avatar
handlesthetruth
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby handlesthetruth » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:22 pm

jdfrisby wrote:
handlesthetruth wrote:apologies. didn't read all 532 posts.


how dare you... lol



..exactly my thought haha

User avatar
applepiecrust
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:38 am

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby applepiecrust » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm

unc0mm0n1 wrote:
I want my score but It's not killing me. The first time I took it that was killing me. `I did wonder for a little bit, What if I completely bombed this thing, I mean like 145 or something crazy I wondered would UVA, Berkeley, or Northwestern rescind their offers of admission. (clearly they wouldn't but I thought about it for a second).


All of the above. Except substitute Michigan for UVA, Berkeley and Northwestern.

khlaw
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:08 am

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby khlaw » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 pm

The longer I wait, the lower my expected score is getting. :cry:

benito
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby benito » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm

jdfrisby wrote:
handlesthetruth wrote:apologies. didn't read all 532 posts.


how dare you... lol



a two minute google search would have done the job just fine actually, in about 1/100th of the time it takes to share random speculation on an lsat forum

benito
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby benito » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:10 pm

unc0mm0n1 wrote:http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

Just looking around and saw the historical data from LSAT releases (some have been released 13 days early, although it's mostly for December test takers). It looks like Friday for us. Every single Feb LSAT on that list was released exactly 3 day early, I don't know why it would change now.




for example

User avatar
handlesthetruth
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby handlesthetruth » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 pm

benito wrote:
jdfrisby wrote:
handlesthetruth wrote:apologies. didn't read all 532 posts.


how dare you... lol



a two minute google search would have done the job just fine actually, in about 1/100th of the time it takes to share random speculation on an lsat forum


You're right, I just forgot about google. It's like a search thing, right?

Dude, it's not like I don't know that. This is the post-february test thread. I thought it an acceptable place in which to speculate and stir up conversation about, and hopefully calm the intense nerves resulting from, well, the february test. I do not believe I am burdening you or anyone else by doing so.

If my only goal was finding that answer, I would have used google.

calm down :D

benito
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby benito » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 pm

handlesthetruth wrote:
benito wrote:
jdfrisby wrote:
handlesthetruth wrote:apologies. didn't read all 532 posts.


how dare you... lol



a two minute google search would have done the job just fine actually, in about 1/100th of the time it takes to share random speculation on an lsat forum


You're right, I just forgot about google. It's like a search thing, right?

Dude, it's not like I don't know that. This is the post-february test thread. I thought it an acceptable place in which to speculate and stir up conversation about, and hopefully calm the intense nerves resulting from, well, the february test. I do not believe I am burdening you or anyone else by doing so.

If my only goal was finding that answer, I would have used google.

calm down :D



fair enough I admit some unnecessary dickishness there; tense week......

SchopenhauerFTW
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 pm

We're all a bit on edge, ready to snap.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby JamMasterJ » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 pm

SchopenhauerFTW wrote:We're all a bit on edge, ready to snap.

you mean you haven't snapped yet? Lucky

User avatar
applepiecrust
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:38 am

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby applepiecrust » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 pm

I feel like I am not at all anxious about the score. I just scroll this thread, and wonder why I am not stressed about it.

I was literally going crazy waiting for the October score (I think I have also revised my expectations down this time around so that helps).

wolfpack37
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby wolfpack37 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm

handlesthetruth wrote:apologies. didn't read all 532 posts.


I have :(

User avatar
pupshaw
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby pupshaw » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:54 pm

wolfpack37 wrote:
handlesthetruth wrote:apologies. didn't read all 532 posts.


I have :(


+1

User avatar
Pitcher
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Pitcher » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Which generates the most anxiety: the week leading up to the test or the week leading up to score release day?

I would have to believe that the week leading up to the results is tougher. At least on test day we know at 8:30 on Saturday it will begin, and by 3:00 it will have ended. With the wait for the scores, who knows!

User avatar
8675309
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby 8675309 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 am

It's official, I'm freaking out.

User avatar
applepiecrust
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:38 am

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby applepiecrust » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 am

So anyone want to talk about Esping-Andersen and the three worlds of welfare capitalism (and whether those "worlds" apply beyond N. America and W. Europe)?

Alternatively, anyone have any experience with CPF and other social provisions in Singapore?

(Clearly an undergrad looking to procrastinate on paper here. Said paper is a combination of the above two questions, haha.)

User avatar
unc0mm0n1
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby unc0mm0n1 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:32 am

In other news I found all the golden eggs in angry birds, YAHHHHHHH! oh yeah and I still haven't finished my thesis... Friday come already.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros and 10 guests