The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

SchopenhauerFTW
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

The Official February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Last edited by SchopenhauerFTW on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pleasye
Posts: 7970
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Pleasye » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:44 pm

:lol:

This is going to suck.

User avatar
vissidarte27
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby vissidarte27 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:44 pm

I can't decide if I'm really glad for the wait or if I think it's going to suck.

Right now, I really don't want to know what my score is, but I'm pretty sure I'll change my mind about that in a day or two.

akak179
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby akak179 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

vissidarte27 wrote:I can't decide if I'm really glad for the wait or if I think it's going to suck.

Right now, I really don't want to know what my score is, but I'm pretty sure I'll change my mind about that in a day or two.



my thoughts exactly

User avatar
Moral_Midgetry
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:52 pm

tag so I can start trolling you guys in about 3 weeks :)

wolfpack37
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby wolfpack37 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Anyone up for guessing their own scores and then when we actually get them see who is on the money and who ain't?~

User avatar
Moral_Midgetry
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:54 pm

wolfpack37 wrote:Anyone up for guessing their own scores and then when we actually get them see who is on the money and who ain't?~


I'll save you the wait. You all get 120s. End of thread.

side note: are/were you a NCSU undergrad?
Last edited by Moral_Midgetry on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lovejopd
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby lovejopd » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Anyone can tell any difference between Feb and other(June, Oct, Dec) tests?...

Anythought? :shock:

wolfpack37
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby wolfpack37 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Moral_Midgetry wrote:
wolfpack37 wrote:Anyone up for guessing their own scores and then when we actually get them see who is on the money and who ain't?~


I'll save you the wait. You all get 120s. End of thread.

side note: are/were you a NCSU undergrad?


Negative on both counts ;)

User avatar
Moral_Midgetry
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

wolfpack37 wrote:
Moral_Midgetry wrote:
wolfpack37 wrote:Anyone up for guessing their own scores and then when we actually get them see who is on the money and who ain't?~


I'll save you the wait. You all get 120s. End of thread.

side note: are/were you a NCSU undergrad?


Negative on both counts ;)


You must be part of a "Hangerover"-esque wolf-pack then.

SchopenhauerFTW
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm definitely sticking with this score after the December Affair.

wolfpack37
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby wolfpack37 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Moral_Midgetry wrote:
wolfpack37 wrote:
Moral_Midgetry wrote:
wolfpack37 wrote:Anyone up for guessing their own scores and then when we actually get them see who is on the money and who ain't?~


I'll save you the wait. You all get 120s. End of thread.

side note: are/were you a NCSU undergrad?


Negative on both counts ;)


You must be part of a "Hangerover"-esque wolf-pack then.


i've actually used wolfpack as an alias since i was like 10, but i've been getting tired of it recently :(

User avatar
Moral_Midgetry
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

SchopenhauerFTW wrote:I'm definitely sticking with this score after the December Affair.


I still cringe every time I see stained glass or hear about conferences. The PTSD I developed waiting for that score will never leave me.

User avatar
kulshan
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby kulshan » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm

.
Last edited by kulshan on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Moral_Midgetry
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:08 pm

This thread needs picwhoring.

User avatar
$1.99
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 am

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby $1.99 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm

tagged

wolfpack37
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby wolfpack37 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:10 pm

kulshan wrote:I'll speculate about my score. 168. Of course, I have no real idea.

I think I did well on LG and on the other sections it just depends on how many times I picked the right answer between/among two or three options.


I'm putting myself around 171

User avatar
vissidarte27
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby vissidarte27 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:11 pm

I'll say 164.

SchopenhauerFTW
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Whatever happens, I'm going to make a terrific gunner.

perry24
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 2:31 am

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby perry24 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Same here. 164. Kinda sucks I bombed but I guess if I get that score, it's better than my 162 debacle in October.

SchopenhauerFTW
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Image

So glad I fixed this.
Last edited by SchopenhauerFTW on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Bildungsroman » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Checking in as a precaution if this becomes the next superthread. I now have page one legitimacy.

User avatar
vissidarte27
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby vissidarte27 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Okay, it's been five hours. Can we have our scores yet?

Sirkerp
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby Sirkerp » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 pm

wow I must be really stupid for gunning for a 163 like by brother who got into Wisconsin with a 2.72 gpa

User avatar
northwood
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: February 2011 Waiting Thread

Postby northwood » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:31 pm

cheers! future gunners club!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cianchetta0 and 6 guests