LG LR RC LG LR

CharethCutestory
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm

LG LR RC LG LR

Postby CharethCutestory » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:47 pm

I hope I haven't agitated anyone by creating this thread, but I'm fairly certain that some of us in Texas got the above form or a mix of the above, and the other thread seems to be comprised of primarily East-Coasters.

Is it impossible/unprecedented/just a dream of mine that there could be - two - graded logic games sections? They were both bloody easy. The second section (LR) was far more difficult than usual, however.

trudat15
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby trudat15 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:50 pm

CharethCutestory wrote:I hope I haven't agitated anyone by creating this thread, but I'm fairly certain that some of us in Texas got the above form or a mix of the above, and the other thread seems to be comprised of primarily East-Coasters.

Is it impossible/unprecedented/just a dream of mine that there could be - two - graded logic games sections? They were both bloody easy. The second section (LR) was far more difficult than usual, however.


First LG was experimental. Sorry.

User avatar
Aro5389
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:35 am

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby Aro5389 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I agree that 2nd LR was rough but I had a rough time with both LGs. Sometimes I wish they'd just make them all selection, which tends to be people's roughest game.

aquyenl
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby aquyenl » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:44 pm

i had two lg's also but in the 3rd and 5th sections. anyone know which was exp?

User avatar
Pitcher
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby Pitcher » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:47 pm

It would appear that the second LG with Snowplows was real. Second LR (last section) was a bit tougher than the first LR (second section) was.

CharethCutestory
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby CharethCutestory » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Aro5389 wrote:I agree that 2nd LR was rough but I had a rough time with both LGs. Sometimes I wish they'd just make them all selection, which tends to be people's roughest game.


Selection just tends to be the variety that requires the most manual work - test it - nope - test it - nope -test it - oh, finally. I want to punch someone every time I read "could be true" at the end of a question, btw.

aquyenl
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby aquyenl » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Did the real Lg have a game with paintings?

User avatar
Pitcher
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby Pitcher » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Paintings yes - Stores no

User avatar
StrictlyLiable
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby StrictlyLiable » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 pm

What was the experimental for LR RC LR LR LG?

w.ftw
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: LG LR RC LG LR

Postby w.ftw » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 am

StrictlyLiable wrote:What was the experimental for LR RC LR LR LG?


I had the same form, but I don't know which one is the experimental. People are saying one of them is 26 and 25, but I can't recall which one had 26 question grahhh!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 4 guests