10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 pm
...And if yes, do you guys have any idea which section was the experimental? I'm hoping for the second LR section...
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:17 pm
same format but no idea
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm
Go to the afterparty thread.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 pm
im trying to figure out the same thing, i have no idea.
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 pm
Yep, this is me. I thought LG was my section 4, so when I saw LR, I totally flipped, then I lol'd.
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm
My guess is that the second LR section(3rd overall section) was the experimental one. I have taken tons of practice tests and this one just seemed different and challenging in a new way. But it was my first time taking the real one, so what do I know?
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:48 am
I had the same form. I am guessing (and hoping) the second LR section was experimental. I didn't find it more challenging, but it seemed different. I was losing steam at that point, so my judgment could be cloudy.
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm
was the second LR harder than the first? I thought the first was the killer.
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am
The 1st LR was the hardest for me as well, felt like they added some difficult questions in the beginning, throwing me off my game.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:45 pm
Was it me, or did the two 26 q LR sections have really long questions? They just seemed longer than past tests. The answer choices were very lengthy too IMO? It is kinda of a blur to me, but it seemed very long.