Feb 2011 LSAT afterparty thread Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kmichlew

New

Re: Feb 2011 LSAT afterparty thread

Post by kmichlew » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:30 pm

SchopenhauerFTW wrote:
kmichlew wrote:Can't believe I'm already psyching myself out and thinking about this, but I did a decent amount of erasing on the Scantron. I transferred a a few questions over incorrectly (again! idiot!). Since February is undisclosed, is paying to have the LSAC hand-score my test the only way I can be sure that the Scantron machine didn't read it wrong?
I erased like a madman and the machine analyzed my answer sheet like it was nothing. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Thanks. I guess if I do REALLY terribly, I'll just blame it on the machine and not ask the LSAC to hand-score. :roll:

SchopenhauerFTW

Gold

Post by SchopenhauerFTW » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:40 pm

kmichlew wrote:
SchopenhauerFTW wrote:
kmichlew wrote:Can't believe I'm already psyching myself out and thinking about this, but I did a decent amount of erasing on the Scantron. I transferred a a few questions over incorrectly (again! idiot!). Since February is undisclosed, is paying to have the LSAC hand-score my test the only way I can be sure that the Scantron machine didn't read it wrong?
I erased like a madman and the machine analyzed my answer sheet like it was nothing. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Thanks. I guess if I do REALLY terribly, I'll just blame it on the machine and not ask the LSAC to hand-score. :roll:
I should have specified that this happened in both October and December. I tried to see if the machine had screwed up and was disappointed to discover that it hadn't made a single mistake. Curses!

kmichlew

New

Post by kmichlew » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 pm

SchopenhauerFTW wrote:
kmichlew wrote:
SchopenhauerFTW wrote:
I should have specified that this happened in both October and December. I tried to see if the machine had screwed up and was disappointed to discover that it hadn't made a single mistake. Curses!
Well, there goes my hopes of blaming inconsistencies on anyone/thing but myself. Drat.

henbrag

New

Post by henbrag » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:54 am

I'm sorry but I really need clarification on this. I had RC LR RC LG LR

The first RC had African-American opera something (I thought was exp), the third had rent control but a lot of people are saying they didn't have rent control?

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:11 pm

African-American Opera? Definitely experimental.

Most of us don't remember "rent-control" but that it was something about economics? Something like that. The one with UNESCO was the real thing.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

angua

Bronze

Post by angua » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:08 pm

kmichlew wrote:
SchopenhauerFTW wrote:
FWIW, I got to see my scantron from December and I was worried that my not-quite-erased bubbles were gonna cost me. Although it was fairly obvious that there had previously been pencil marking on those bubbles, the machine totally ignored it and took the answer I intended. So apparently the grading machine is sophisticated enough that if you made a good-faith effort to erase that mofo, it will be nice to you and give you credit for the other thing you bubbled.

Pitcher

New

Post by Pitcher » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

The first RC had African-American opera something (I thought was exp), the third had rent control but a lot of people are saying they didn't have rent control?[/quote]

LG, LR, RC, LG, LR
No African American Opera in my RC, but it did have UNESCO, Quinine.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”