Looking for Feb. 96 reading comp answer key- Kinda desperate

LSATscoreReleseYoslf

Looking for Feb. 96 reading comp answer key- Kinda desperate

Postby LSATscoreReleseYoslf » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm

I just completed a reading comp section in a testmasters book, and because the class ended in the fall I have no way of checking my answers on their website. I would be so incredibly appreciative if someone would be willing to take the 10 minutes to either post the answers or send them to me in a message.

After my Testmasters course I have been taking tests I bought through LSAC, and inevitably there are questions and reading passages from time to time that I remember. My scores have gone way up and I am a little worried that having done a handful of questions in the past has artificially bumped up my scores. I just did the Feb. 1996 reading comp section from an old testmasters book in order to test my theory and see if I can do well on a section without the benefit of possibly having seen the passage in the past. So I'm asking, would anyone be willing to take the time to help me out and provide me with this section's answers. I would be so thankful.

-Adam

Kurst

Re: Looking for Feb. 96 reading comp answer key- Kinda desperate

Postby Kurst » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:35 pm

LSATscoreReleseYoslf

Postby LSATscoreReleseYoslf » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Touche- I had previously googled february 1996 reading comp- obviously way too specific

LSATscoreReleseYoslf

Postby LSATscoreReleseYoslf » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Unfortunately the 1996 February test was not released, and that link did not include scores from that test. However, there are answer keys out there via powerscore and possibly some other books. If anyone had that available I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

-Adam

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”