Is it just me or does PTs 52 and above have:
* Way too difficult RC passages (compared to earlier PTs)?
* Way too many "must be true" type questions in LR (we usually see most of these in LG)?
Overall, LR and RC have become more harder where as games have become slightly easier (with the exception of a few crazy "grouping games").
Am I right in my assertions?
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:20 pm
- Posts: 4155
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am
Last edited by rebexness on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2028
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 am
Just wanted to say: love the thread title.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests