How to spend my next week studying?

Drobinson87

How to spend my next week studying?

Postby Drobinson87 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 am

Any advice on how I should spend the next week preparing for the Feb. LSAT?

Hank Chill

Re: How to spend my next week studying?

Postby Hank Chill » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm

I would try to relax and forget about the test as much as you can. It might be beneficial to go over some basic concepts and strategies but at this point there is very little you can do to increase your score. What you don't want to do is stress yourself out this week.

lovejopd

Postby lovejopd » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Hank Chill wrote:I would try to relax and forget about the test as much as you can. It might be beneficial to go over some basic concepts and strategies but at this point there is very little you can do to increase your score. What you don't want to do is stress yourself out this week.

I love you Hank!! :oops:

Hank Chill

Postby Hank Chill » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 pm

It may sound like advice from a slacker but think about it. How much more could you really master the different sections of the LSAT in just a week's time? The best advantage you can give yourself right now is a positive attitude and a clear head. It would be a mistake to take a bunch of practice exams and go into the testing room stressed out.

kunsanju

Postby kunsanju » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:44 am

There are just few days left, i think you should spend revising whatever you have learnt so far, instead
of learning something new now.I would suggest you to contact The Chopras, these guys are very efficient.......

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”