Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Do You Know These People

Yes, I know them all
32
17%
I know most of them
88
48%
I know 1 or 2 of them
58
32%
I don't know any of them
5
3%
 
Total votes: 183

Manhattan LSAT Noah
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 am

Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Jack McCoy
Elle Woods
Atticus Finch
Vinny Gambini
Jackie Chiles

We're coming up with ranking titles and I'm wondering if most people around here really know the above - if you do, who would you say is the best and who is the worst?

User avatar
luckyme
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby luckyme » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:11 pm

This poll is irrelevant, impertinent, and inconsequential! This is an outrage!

User avatar
northwood
Posts: 4872
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby northwood » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

ATTICUS FINCH IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
rman1201
Posts: 959
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby rman1201 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Jackie Chiles ftw...

User avatar
DamnLSAT
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby DamnLSAT » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Vincent Gambini!!!

<---- And the affable public defender

User avatar
joebloe
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:02 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby joebloe » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Where's Hamilton Burger?

User avatar
bgdddymtty
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby bgdddymtty » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:25 pm

joebloe wrote:Where's Hamilton Burger?
Still getting turned into Ham-Burger (see what I did there?) by the dashing defense attorney.

Excel
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby Excel » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 am

Chris P. Bacon is as untouchable as it gets.

User avatar
dr123
Posts: 3503
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby dr123 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:35 am

I know all of them except Jack McCoy. Who is Jack McCoy?

Manhattan LSAT Noah
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Ring a bell?
Image

User avatar
cinephile
Posts: 3469
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby cinephile » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm

In order of awesomeness:

Atticus Finch
Elle Woods
Jack McCoy
(don't know the others)

User avatar
Cupidity
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby Cupidity » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:23 pm

I would like to thank the creator of this thread, I got a question right at a bar trivia contest last night because I read this just before.

User avatar
prezidentv8
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby prezidentv8 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:Jack McCoy
Elle Woods
Atticus Finch
Vinny Gambini
Jackie Chiles

We're coming up with ranking titles and I'm wondering if most people around here really know the above - if you do, who would you say is the best and who is the worst?


Best - Jackie Chiles
Worst - Jack McCoy, but only because I don't know him

Manhattan LSAT Noah
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Cupidity wrote:I would like to thank the creator of this thread, I got a question right at a bar trivia contest last night because I read this just before.

Please send me a link to a beer...

User avatar
prezidentv8
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby prezidentv8 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:Ring a bell?
Image


Ah. I was never a big Law and Order guy growing up. Although, lately I find it much more interesting...hmm...

nonprofit-prophet
Posts: 844
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby nonprofit-prophet » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 pm

i'm shocked that people don't know who Jack McCoy is. Also, Elle Woods is terrible.

User avatar
prezidentv8
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby prezidentv8 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:21 pm

nonprofit-prophet wrote:i'm shocked that people don't know who Jack McCoy is. Also, Elle Woods is terrible.


I'll say this. McCoy beats Elle Woods now that I know who he is.

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby NZA » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm

I know the first three.

Jack McCoy is the greatest.

User avatar
JazzOne
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby JazzOne » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 pm

nonprofit-prophet wrote:i'm shocked that people don't know who Jack McCoy is. Also, Elle Woods is terrible.

Elle Woods is only terrible because of the sequel.

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby NZA » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:35 pm

JazzOne wrote:
nonprofit-prophet wrote:i'm shocked that people don't know who Jack McCoy is. Also, Elle Woods is terrible.

Elle Woods is only terrible because of the sequel.


Jack McCoy would annihilate Elle Woods, period.

User avatar
JazzOne
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby JazzOne » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:35 pm

NZA wrote:
JazzOne wrote:
nonprofit-prophet wrote:i'm shocked that people don't know who Jack McCoy is. Also, Elle Woods is terrible.

Elle Woods is only terrible because of the sequel.


Jack McCoy would annihilate Elle Woods, period.

But he'd never make biglaw. Too ugly.

User avatar
rman1201
Posts: 959
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby rman1201 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:37 pm

No Seinfeld fans on here?
Image

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby NZA » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:38 pm

JazzOne wrote:
NZA wrote:
JazzOne wrote:
nonprofit-prophet wrote:i'm shocked that people don't know who Jack McCoy is. Also, Elle Woods is terrible.

Elle Woods is only terrible because of the sequel.


Jack McCoy would annihilate Elle Woods, period.

But he'd never make biglaw. Too ugly.


Only because he's too just.

User avatar
JazzOne
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby JazzOne » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:38 pm

rman1201 wrote:No Seinfeld fans on here?
Image

luckyme wrote:This poll is irrelevant, impertinent, and inconsequential! This is an outrage!

User avatar
JazzOne
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Random poll to settle a debate in our office

Postby JazzOne » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 pm

NZA wrote:Only because he's too just.

He's too ugly because he's too just? That doesn't make any sense.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kindofcanuck and 7 guests