Manhattan LSAT Self-study Book Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lovejopd

Silver

Manhattan LSAT Self-study Book

Post by lovejopd » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am

Hello, I have been all a lurker, first time Poster in the TLS. So your invaluable comments or advices would be all greatly appreciated!

I found that Manhattan LSAT Book on Amazon, but it says it will be available after March. Is it the new edition of ATLAS book or any new material added to ATLAS Book(2009)? For those of you who used ATLAS books, do you guys all recommend them? Are all sections helpful? Thanks for your help in advance! :D

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Re: Manhattan LSAT Self-study Book

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 am

lovejopd wrote:Hello, I have been all a lurker, first time Poster in the TLS. So your invaluable comments or advices would be all greatly appreciated!

I found that Manhattan LSAT Book on Amazon, but it says it will be available after March. Is it the new edition of ATLAS book or any new material added to ATLAS Book(2009)? For those of you who used ATLAS books, do you guys all recommend them? Are all sections helpful? Thanks for your help in advance! :D
I'll let others answer whether the books have been helpful (though I've become a fan :wink: ). As for the content - while we switched our name from Atlas to Manhattan LSAT last October, we won't have Manhattan LSAT books on Amazon until March. However, we updated the Atlas books content, so buying the most recent edition of those are fine. I am getting ahead of myself a bit, but we're about to release a major revision to our LR book - which we'll sell on our site until Amazon gets us up there - so keep your receipt or buy it through our site, as we'll provide a complimentary upgrade to folks who've recently purchased the current edition. If the cost is similar (and I believe it's pretty close), it's a bit easier for you to buy through our site as we'll automatically enroll you in the online resources that come with the book, as opposed to registering the book - but it's not a big deal. Good luck!

lovejopd

Silver

Post by lovejopd » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:35 am

Thank you so much~!

Any recommendation guys?

Kurst

Bronze

Post by Kurst » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 pm

lovejopd

Silver

Post by lovejopd » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Great search thank you!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”