LSAT test day

Humbleguy
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm

LSAT test day

Postby Humbleguy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello everybody,

During the LSAT exam, do the proctors stop test takers after every section(35mins)? Or do they allow test takers to take the first 3 sections, then 10-15 min break?

User avatar
Richie Tenenbaum
Posts: 2162
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 am

Re: LSAT test day

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Humbleguy wrote:Hello everybody,

During the LSAT exam, do the proctors stop test takers after every section(35mins)? Or do they allow test takers to take the first 3 sections, then 10-15 min break?


You'll here something along the lines of this: "Everyone please put there pencils down and do not turn the page. For the next 35 minutes you will work on section 2 and only 2. Are there any questions? No? Please turn the page and begin."

So you basically have 10-20 seconds between sections and a 15 min break between section 3 and the last two sections.

hjag
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Re: LSAT test day

Postby hjag » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Plus, 5 minutes before the end of each section, the proctor should call "5 minutes." This isn't a break, but a warning.

Humbleguy
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: LSAT test day

Postby Humbleguy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Would you get into trouble if during the new section you go back to previous section to work on question you did not answer?

User avatar
Richie Tenenbaum
Posts: 2162
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 am

Re: LSAT test day

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Humbleguy wrote:Would you get into trouble if during the new section you go back to previous section to work on question you did not answer?


Yes, you would get in significant trouble if caught doing that.

User avatar
dextermorgan
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 am

Re: LSAT test day

Postby dextermorgan » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Richie Tenenbaum wrote:
Humbleguy wrote:Would you get into trouble if during the new section you go back to previous section to work on question you did not answer?


Yes, you would get in significant trouble if caught doing that.

As in you would kiss law school and a legal career goodbye forever. Seriously.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], nimbus cloud, Pozzo, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests