PS Class Starts in March. Start Prepping Now? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
phlb19

New

PS Class Starts in March. Start Prepping Now?

Post by phlb19 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey everyone,

First of all I would just like to say thank you to the community here at TLS. Even though I'm just beginning the admissions process, the resources here have already proved invaluable.

My situation is this: I'm planning on taking the June LSAT and I've enrolled in a PowerScore course that starts in late March. The problem is that I'm really itching to start preparing now and I've already purchased the LR Bible. I'm wondering what kind of prep schedule you guys would recommend given that I have 5 months to prepare and I'm over 2 months away from the start of my course. I'm wary of doing practice sections from the PTs because I don't want to do any sections that will be on the PowerScore diagnostics but I'm also afraid that working out of the Bibles alone will not be enough. Would you guys still recommend supplementing the Bible drills with PTs or will the drills be enough until the class starts?

I would love to hear opinions from everyone, but especially those who've taken the PS course and can tell me how much preparation they did in addition to the course material/homework.

Thanks!

DamnLSAT

Bronze

Re: PS Class Starts in March. Start Prepping Now?

Post by DamnLSAT » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm

You cannot start studying too early. Start by learning all the different types of questions in all three sections, and then use your course to build your accuracy on those.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”