Taking the Feb test

Fropals1

Taking the Feb test

Postby Fropals1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Let me start by saying that I have not thought about the LSAT seriously in months.
I took the Oct. 10 test. I was calm throughout and thought I did pretty well. Turned out I got a 143- a horrible blow. I was despondent for about a week afterwards, thinking I was dirt of the Earth. I rebounded back and had a really great semester at school, getting above a 4.0 GPA for the semester and 3.98 cum. GPA.

I'm starting a Princeton Review Class tomorrow and hopefully I can pick-up some techniques that I lacked while taking the Oct. test.
Anyway- any Zen thoughts as I start this new class?

Thanks.

SnoDog

Re: Taking the Feb test

Postby SnoDog » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 am

I don't have too much great advice to contribute, but just wanted to wish you luck - I will also be sitting for the Feb. LSAT, just a month away!

I'm pretty much doing nothing but studying nowadays and will be until the final days leading up to the test day. I've just been studying out of prep books such as the Powerscore Bibles, but a prep course/class definitely sounds like the way to go if you have the funds and/or time.

Don't let your previous score discourage you; it probably had to do with other factors and most likely isn't even a close indication of your potential. Dominate this thing next month!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”