A lot of studying...and even more luck

kwais

A lot of studying...and even more luck

Postby kwais » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 pm

I wanted to share this story. My PT average was about 170-171. I got a 163 in October after walking out feeling good. Last night I received a 173 on the December test. I am still in shock. I looked at the LG PDF and saw that I got 8 of my 9 (educated) guesses right.
I felt horrendous walking out in December. I guess that gut reaction can be deceiving. I hope this story gives hope to others that there are LSAT miracles. Good luck to all

fosterp

Re: A lot of studying...and even more luck

Postby fosterp » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:15 pm

I got the same sort of luck on my guesses, though not as many. On the flipside though I made some dumb mistakes in LR, and did worse than I thought I did on RC. I thought it was one of my best performances for RC but turned out to be around one of my worst compared to PTs. So it all evened out at the end.

amorfati

Postby amorfati » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

kwais wrote:I wanted to share this story. My PT average was about 170-171. I got a 163 in October after walking out feeling good. Last night I received a 173 on the December test. I am still in shock. I looked at the LG PDF and saw that I got 8 of my 9 (educated) guesses right.
I felt horrendous walking out in December. I guess that gut reaction can be deceiving. I hope this story gives hope to others that there are LSAT miracles. Good luck to all

I'm with you! I left the December test feeling like I totally bombed the LG after making educated guesses all over the place. But somehow it all worked out, and I only got -1 on the entire section! Overall I bumped my score from a 170 (Oct) to a 176... needless to say, I'm on cloud nine today! :) :) :)

kwais

Postby kwais » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 pm

amorfati wrote:
kwais wrote:I wanted to share this story. My PT average was about 170-171. I got a 163 in October after walking out feeling good. Last night I received a 173 on the December test. I am still in shock. I looked at the LG PDF and saw that I got 8 of my 9 (educated) guesses right.

I'm with you! I left the December test feeling like I totally bombed the LG after making educated guesses all over the place. But somehow it all worked out, and I only got -1 on the entire section! Overall I bumped my score from a 170 (Oct) to a 176... needless to say, I'm on cloud nine today! :) :) :)

wow, that is amazing. The cycle should be fun for both of us

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:40 pm

I want to punch you guys. I got -9 in LG (-18 overall). I probably missed all of my educated guesses. I got -11 my first LSAT sep09. over 1 year of studying and I did 2 better . Screw you stained glass / conferences

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”