LSAC error

salvage

LSAC error

Postby salvage » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 pm

The answer report says I have a certain number of uncredited responses, and I've counted 6 times and come up with one less, WTF? How do they make this mistake? Do I have any recourse here?

robotclubmember

Re: LSAC error

Postby robotclubmember » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:49 pm

salvage wrote:The answer report says I have a certain number of uncredited responses, and I've counted 6 times and come up with one less, WTF? How do they make this mistake? Do I have any recourse here?

Well first, find the exact problem that you believe you got right that they said you got wrong. Confirm you are correct. Then contact them via the telephone tomorrow.

salvage

Postby salvage » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 pm

robotclubmember wrote:
salvage wrote:The answer report says I have a certain number of uncredited responses, and I've counted 6 times and come up with one less, WTF? How do they make this mistake? Do I have any recourse here?

Well first, find the exact problem that you believe you got right that they said you got wrong. Confirm you are correct. Then contact them via the telephone tomorrow.

That's not the way it is. They have written a certain number of non-credited responses, but when I count them up on the scoresheet, there's one less than they say. No certain problem in particular.

brobrah

Postby brobrah » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Post a screenshot and let us all count. Thats all I can say about that lol.

robotclubmember

Postby robotclubmember » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:07 am

salvage wrote:
robotclubmember wrote:

That's not the way it is. They have written a certain number of non-credited responses, but when I count them up on the scoresheet, there's one less than they say. No certain problem in particular.

It sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about.

padthai

Postby padthai » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:34 am

If you can only count 5 mistakes (triple check and make your mom, dad, sibling check it too), but LSAC listed 6, definitely contact them. It's your right to get that one extra point

amorfati

Postby amorfati » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:37 am

Print it and highlight them. I thought the same thing about mine for quite awhile, I kept counting and getting one less. But finally I caught one that I had missed (E and B can look an awful lot alike when you're skimming!).

MrKappus

Postby MrKappus » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:41 am

robotclubmember wrote:

RC FAIL.

robotclubmember

Postby robotclubmember » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 am

MrKappus wrote:
robotclubmember wrote:

RC FAIL.

I'm pretty sure this actually a math fail on OP's part, but, we'll see.

suspicious android

Postby suspicious android » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Let me guess.. the score report says you missed 10, but you can't find 10 mistakes? Does it say you got four wrong in one section, three wrong in another, two in another and one wrong in the other?

Make sure you're not looking at the section numbers, they're out of order on your score report because the tests are not given in the same sequence for all test-takers. I've made this mistake myself for a moment and seen people post about it several times.

T6Hopeful

Postby T6Hopeful » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 pm

robotclubmember wrote:
MrKappus wrote:
robotclubmember wrote:

RC FAIL.

I'm pretty sure this actually a math fail on OP's part, but, we'll see.

+1 I swore that I had one more uncredited response than I should have had on October's exam, but alas, on the 10th count or so, I found all of them.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”