DOn't know WTF happened

efflux

Re: DOn't know WTF happened

Postby efflux » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Drake014 wrote:
paulshortys10 wrote:I'm so disappointed in myself. I studied really hard for months and was PT'ing in the 160's...
I got a 154..

I didn't even imagine anything that low.

Not sure what to do now. So burned out with the LSAT...i want to go to law school next fall and might take the test in FEB, or maybe just wait for the next cycle...not sure what to do.

1. Study
2. ????
3. 154

Not clever at all... you fail.

Azmatt

Postby Azmatt » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Welp. I'm in your situation. I read one of your previous posts somewhere. We're both the same age (old) and, it appears, we both did pretty bad on the test. I blame mine on the fact that I didn't sleep the night before because I'm an idiot for listening to a friend who said that adderall would be great for last minute studying the day before.

I scored markedly lower than what I expected. This is how I live with it... We both have the aptitude as our PTs are higher. So, we know we CAN do better. Plus, at our age, if we wait until June, we'll still finish law school before 30. WE might not get work until 30, but lets ignore that. :)

Just make sure it's what you want to do and then you'll have 30+ years to enjoy your career and (try to) make money. IT's easier for me to say this as I have decent money now. It's just not what I want to do with my life.

Good luck.

edgnarly

Postby edgnarly » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Last edited by edgnarly on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager

Postby Voyager » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm

heh. I started law school at 31.

In any case, most people see point drops of about 3-5 points between practice and the real thing, so one needs to take that into account.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”