Honestly at this point

User avatar
veragood
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Honestly at this point

Postby veragood » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm not even worried about what my score will or won't be. I'm just pissed they haven't released the fucking scores yet.

It's already Wednesday and we have no news. Goddamnit.

If scores don't come out on/before the weekend... fuck.

User avatar
mrtoren
Posts: 733
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Re: Honestly at this point

Postby mrtoren » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:21 pm

veragood wrote:I'm not even worried about what my score will or won't be. I'm just pissed they haven't released the fucking scores yet.

It's already Wednesday and we have no news. Goddamnit.

If scores don't come out on/before the weekend... fuck.

+130945867895094550356879321838438559406690579570589405868704339294250868473029694395079

jdl239
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Re: Honestly at this point

Postby jdl239 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:07 pm

If they don't come out before the deadline to register for Feb LSAT I will kill someone.

Underoath
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Re: Honestly at this point

Postby Underoath » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:11 pm

jdl239 wrote:If they don't come out before the deadline to register for Feb LSAT I will kill someone.


I will defend you pro bono.

User avatar
P D Lee
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Re: Honestly at this point

Postby P D Lee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm

^^ +1

User avatar
AreJay711
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Honestly at this point

Postby AreJay711 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Underoath wrote:
jdl239 wrote:If they don't come out before the deadline to register for Feb LSAT I will kill someone.


I will defend you pro bono.


Anything for free isn't worth the money.

User avatar
JustE
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Honestly at this point

Postby JustE » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:20 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
Underoath wrote:
jdl239 wrote:If they don't come out before the deadline to register for Feb LSAT I will kill someone.


I will defend you pro bono.


Anything for free isn't worth the money.


^^ +1




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], youngwarrior and 5 guests