7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 pm
I just submitted most of my applications. If I register for the February LSAT now (with no future LSAT indication on my applications) will my application still be held until after February scores come out? I've tried to find this out before, but I received conflicting answers. Some people said that the law schools will look at them before and some said that LSAC will notify them that you are retaking and hold your applications. I would like to take the February LSAT in order to help get off waitlists/get more scholarship money, but I do not want to do this if it will delay my applications since I have already applied pretty late. I would appreciate any advice.
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 am
Any idea what happens if you sign up for the Feb test but then withdraw? I went ahead and registered since, if I do take the Feb test, I want to be able to take it at my local testing center and I was worried that if I wanted until after Dec scores come out it would be filled up.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], jagerbom79, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests