Scores are not coming back until January 10th...

legaleyesit

Scores are not coming back until January 10th...

Postby legaleyesit » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Here is a score release from Feb of 05

February 12, 2005 March 7, 2005 March 4, 2005

The left is the test date, the middle is the projected release date and the right is the actual release date. This release date is what people were expecting for Dec 2010, despite LSAC being closed for 7 days. So when they say scores are coming back Friday at the earliest, they mean it.

Sandro

Re: Scores are not coming back until January 10th...

Postby Sandro » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 pm

uhhhh??? what?

akili

Postby akili » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Sandro777 wrote:uhhhh??? what?

+1

What? That doesn't make any sense...? It would be Thursday or Friday according to that and February is not a good indicator of December...

kwais

Postby kwais » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:50 pm

sweet reasoning

yale2011

Postby yale2011 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Last edited by yale2011 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

voltage88

Postby voltage88 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

haha this is toooo funny.

krad

Postby krad » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:06 pm

lolwut

xmrmckenziex

Postby xmrmckenziex » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 pm

knocked it out of the park, good work ol' chap.

legaleyesit

Postby legaleyesit » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:33 pm

LSAC being closed means this is not being processed. There have only been 4 working days, not including the 6 days you have to cancel, since LSAC closed for 6 business days for the holidays. All tests take 7-10 working business days, and that will mean scores will be here Thursday at the earliest, plus I called LSAC and they told me scores will probably come out on the 10th. So that helps my whole system lol

krad

Postby krad » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:35 pm

legaleyesit wrote:LSAC being closed means this is not being processed. There have only been 4 working days, not including the 6 days you have to cancel, since LSAC closed for 6 business days for the holidays. All tests take 7-10 working business days, and that will mean scores will be here Thursday at the earliest, plus I called LSAC and they told me scores will probably come out on the 10th. So that helps my whole system lol

This is too much to digest... but then again I'm not waiting on a score. Good luck to those waiting! From what I've read it should be this week at some point :?

mrtoren

Postby mrtoren » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Just because LSAC says they're closed, doesn't mean they're actually closed. A skeleton crew worked through most of the holidays and made progress on LOR's and transcripts if nothing else. Here, for your viewing pleasure again...(test date, scheduled release, actual release, days early, day of actual release)

--ImageRemoved-- (LinkRemoved)

noleknight16

Postby noleknight16 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:40 pm

That chart tells me we will know by Friday. I'd guess Thursday.

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 pm

guys it looks like Friday is going to be the day. Think about it - they arent releasing early this week meaning they arent done yet. When they are still working during the week it points to a friday release. The other monday/wed/thurs releases were when LSAC was done wayyy early (7days or more).

noleknight16

Postby noleknight16 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Sandro777 wrote:guys it looks like Friday is going to be the day. Think about it - they arent releasing early this week meaning they arent done yet. When they are still working during the week it points to a friday release. The other monday/wed/thurs releases were when LSAC was done wayyy early (7days or more).

Last year's december came a week early. Yesterday was the point of a week early. Tu,W,Th,Fri are all possible.

xmrmckenziex

Postby xmrmckenziex » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:44 pm

legaleyesit wrote:LSAC being closed means this is not being processed. There have only been 4 working days, not including the 6 days you have to cancel, since LSAC closed for 6 business days for the holidays. All tests take 7-10 working business days, and that will mean scores will be here Thursday at the earliest, plus I called LSAC and they told me scores will probably come out on the 10th. So that helps my whole system lol

of course they told you the 10th. They told everyone the 10th. They won't tell anyone any differently.

xmrmckenziex

Postby xmrmckenziex » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Sandro777 wrote:guys it looks like Friday is going to be the day. Think about it - they arent releasing early this week meaning they arent done yet. When they are still working during the week it points to a friday release. The other monday/wed/thurs releases were when LSAC was done wayyy early (7days or more).

Plus, how do we have any idea that they aren't done yet?

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 pm

xmrmckenziex wrote:

Plus, how do we have any idea that they aren't done yet?

This is my 3rd LSAT score wait - I know.

mrtoren

Postby mrtoren » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:55 pm

How do we know they're not done yet? How do we know they're not putting the finishing touches on it right now? The point is that we know nothing. The one thing that table shows us is that the releases are random. Finishing up on a Friday would be logical..if there weren't so many Saturday releases. It looks like they release when they're ready, regardless of what day it is. The release has only been less than 7 days early on one occasion. Therefore its hard, if not impossible, to draw the conclusion that they will automatically defer to Friday now. It could be any time now.

If you want to set Friday as the release date in your own mind, for whatever the reason, that's your call. But there is as much evidence for today, tomorrow, and Thursday as there is for Friday.

legaleyesit

Postby legaleyesit » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:35 pm

I just spoke with a woman at LSAC and she said expect the 10th since they are still scoring the tests. If you do a search, they tell posters the truth when they have called and asked, right up to the day of release, and they have no reason to lie. So you should be prepared to wait until Monday, she told me. But they may finish early, by the end of the week, who knows.

FlanSolo

Postby FlanSolo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Guys, I just talked to a guy at LSAC, and he said, "it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae."

So there you have it.

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:46 pm

legaleyesit wrote:I just spoke with a woman at LSAC and she said expect the 10th since they are still scoring the tests. If you do a search, they tell posters the truth when they have called and asked, right up to the day of release, and they have no reason to lie. So you should be prepared to wait until Monday, she told me. But they may finish early, by the end of the week, who knows.

They will always say the scheduled release date - that is their policy. The scores could be coming out as they speak and they still must say the release date.

The reason why they release on Fridays is because A. they are done and B. to avoid people calling them all day after release. It makes no sense that they would not be done with scoring by Friday.

mrtoren

Postby mrtoren » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:48 pm

legaleyesit wrote:I just spoke with a woman at LSAC and she said expect the 10th since they are still scoring the tests. If you do a search, they tell posters the truth when they have called and asked, right up to the day of release, and they have no reason to lie. So you should be prepared to wait until Monday, she told me. But they may finish early, by the end of the week, who knows.

And a person being paid just over minimum wage to answer phones at LSAC obviously cares enough to check in with the test scorers from hour to hour..

mrtoren

Postby mrtoren » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Sandro777 wrote:They will always say the scheduled release date - that is their policy. The scores could be coming out as they speak and they still must say the release date.

The reason why they release on Fridays is because A. they are done and B. to avoid people calling them all day after release. It makes no sense that they would not be done with scoring by Friday.

Except for the blatant fact that they have released on Mondays for the previous two December tests and the two December before that were Thursdays. They don't care about the phone calls, they release scores when they finish. Friday is not the end of their week either, as they have released on Saturdays numerous times. Therefore they have no reason to necessarily finish up their work by the 7th.

FPL

Postby FPL » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Why do I feel like legaleyesit and that jblevs moron are the same person?

akili

Postby akili » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:56 pm

mrtoren wrote:
Sandro777 wrote:They will always say the scheduled release date - that is their policy. The scores could be coming out as they speak and they still must say the release date.

Except for the blatant fact that they have released on Mondays for the previous two December tests and the two December before that were Thursdays. They don't care about the phone calls, they release scores when they finish. Friday is not the end of their week either, as they have released on Saturdays numerous times. Therefore they have no reason to necessarily finish up their work by the 7th.

Dude. They were closed on those days.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”