Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

northwood

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby northwood » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:34 pm

23 days = jan 3rd.

jblev1

Postby jblev1 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:36 pm

The last 2 December tests have been returned on a Monday. I think they will finish them and send them out starting Monday night.

xmrmckenziex

Postby xmrmckenziex » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:19 am

Sandro777 wrote:Lsac has been updating lors/transcripts while they have ben closed. Monday doesn't look likely because I doubt they put in much work over new years, and if it wasn't ready to go friday its not going to magically be ready on monday (and they don't like to release then).

At the end of the day, do any of us really know anything about what the LSAC likes or prefers to do? I mean, they could honestly be the hardest working and most endearing people on the planet. Or, they could be what we have envisioned them (lackeys of satan himself).

Heh either way, let's just hope for the best.

kkklick

Postby kkklick » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:22 am

xmrmckenziex wrote:
Sandro777 wrote:Lsac has been updating lors/transcripts while they have ben closed. Monday doesn't look likely because I doubt they put in much work over new years, and if it wasn't ready to go friday its not going to magically be ready on monday (and they don't like to release then).

At the end of the day, do any of us really know anything about what the LSAC likes or prefers to do? I mean, they could honestly be the hardest working and most endearing people on the planet. Or, they could be what we have envisioned them (lackeys of satan himself).

Heh either way, let's just hope for the best.

From what I can tell from the reception, they hate their jobs and their lives. I asked a simple question on if there was any recourse to attend a testing location that was full. The guy was rude and ignorant and I'll tell you if LSAC was a company I didn't HAVE to deal with, I would boycott them and would make sure all my friends and family did as well.

kkklick

Postby kkklick » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:23 am

The people who actually make the test/score it however, we'll never know. I think that they have a specific, explicit system that they use for every LSAT that is followed by the point. Any discrepencies in test release dates, late PDF release etc. are likely due to reasons that have nothing to do with making us suffer. (That doesn't mean they don't enjoy it).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”