Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

jblev1
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 am

Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

to be returned, and have never taken less than 17 days, and the last two December scores have been returned in 23 days, and on Mondays.

So while tomorrow is possible, it is basically a guarantee they will be here either tomorrow or Monday, with a strong preference on Monday due to recent past releases.

BlueDiamond
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby BlueDiamond » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 am

GOOO AWAYYY

User avatar
KevinP
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby KevinP » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 am

A guaranteed -15 curve AND a guaranteed release date by Monday at the latest?

jblev1
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 am

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:20 am

KevinP wrote:A guaranteed -15 curve AND a guaranteed release date by Monday at the latest?
\

no, i take back the -15, but it has to be monday at the latest

goodmama
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby goodmama » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 am

:shock:



Again, thank you for adding speculation when you don't know anything.

User avatar
The Gentleman
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby The Gentleman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 am

goodmama wrote:Again, thank you for adding speculation when you don't know anything


TLS in a nutshell.

jblev1
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 am

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 am

I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

Here is information proving my points:

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

User avatar
akili
Posts: 1950
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby akili » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 am

jblev1 wrote:I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

Here is information proving my points:

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


That's true, but those Mondays were when LSAC was closed. They won't be this coming Monday. Not saying you are wrong, but something to consider.

xmrmckenziex
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby xmrmckenziex » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:41 am

Also how can you commit such a large temporal flaw just days after the test. Logical Force on this one is all out of whack...

User avatar
lakers3peat
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 am

(
xmrmckenziex wrote:how can you commit such a large temporal flaw just days after the test. Logical Force on this one is all out of whack...



STFU.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:58 am

jblev1 wrote:it is basically a guarantee


Language like this is rarely accurate.

socraticmethodman
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby socraticmethodman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:36 am

Bildungsroman wrote:
jblev1 wrote:it is basically a guarantee


Language like this is rarely accurate.


+1

User avatar
veragood
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby veragood » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Guys I got it back. 181 motha fuckas

User avatar
kkklick
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby kkklick » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:47 pm

I am quite sure they will be coming in early Jan 3rd, because if they don't LSAC will be dealing with a ton of people calling and asking about scores, I know I will even though they won't answer me. I just want to harass them so they get annoyed.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 pm

jblev1 wrote:I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

Here is information proving my points:

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


The underlined part is an assumption that cannot be logically made with the information provided. Try again.

User avatar
Pricer
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby Pricer » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 pm

kkklick wrote:I am quite sure they will be coming in early Jan 3rd, because if they don't LSAC will be dealing with a ton of people calling and asking about scores, I know I will even though they won't answer me. I just want to harass them so they get annoyed.


They will likely laugh at you and hang up. The release date is 1/10 for a reason. The score is usually released early, but I would be surprised if they took any complaint regarding the release of scores being late as being serious until after 1/10.

jblev1
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 am

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
jblev1 wrote:I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

Here is information proving my points:

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


The underlined part is an assumption that cannot be logically made with the information provided. Try again.


Yes it can be assumed. In 20 years there has never been a test that took longer than 23 days to be returned, and the past 2 exams in December took 23 days and were released on a Monday. You can assume this will be true for the test at hand.

kaihidasaki
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby kaihidasaki » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:44 pm

jblev1 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
jblev1 wrote:I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

Here is information proving my points:

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


The underlined part is an assumption that cannot be logically made with the information provided. Try again.


Yes it can be assumed. In 20 years there has never been a test that took longer than 23 days to be returned, and the past 2 exams in December took 23 days and were released on a Monday. You can assume this will be true for the test at hand.

No, it can't. Look at Helmholtz's post here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=50258. The December 03 scores took longer than 23 days to be released.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:58 pm

jblev1 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
jblev1 wrote:I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

Here is information proving my points:

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


The underlined part is an assumption that cannot be logically made with the information provided. Try again.


Yes it can be assumed. In 20 years there has never been a test that took longer than 23 days to be returned, and the past 2 exams in December took 23 days and were released on a Monday. You can assume this will be true for the test at hand.


Nope.

jblev1
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 am

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 pm

kaihidasaki wrote:
jblev1 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
jblev1 wrote:I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

Here is information proving my points:

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


The underlined part is an assumption that cannot be logically made with the information provided. Try again.


Yes it can be assumed. In 20 years there has never been a test that took longer than 23 days to be returned, and the past 2 exams in December took 23 days and were released on a Monday. You can assume this will be true for the test at hand.

No, it can't. Look at Helmholtz's post here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=50258. The December 03 scores took longer than 23 days to be released.


One test in 2005, and the past two have been 23 days and that is a single test. It can be assumed that it will be released prior to 23 days. There is a 95% chance due to past test return dates that it will be returned in 23 days or less. And the past two have been 23 days, so it is likely or would be expected to be returned in 23 days.

User avatar
JazzOne
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby JazzOne » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 am

lol

0Ls are really desperate this administration.

User avatar
veragood
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby veragood » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah, because 0Ls have never been desperate before : P

macdude88
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby macdude88 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:05 am

Why I don't think scores will come out before the 3rd:

I filed a test center complaint and received an e-mail that required me to fax a form back to them. After several days of not hearing from the LSAC, I e-mailed the woman whom I sent the fax to and her automatic e-mail replay said that the LSAC offices will be closed until the 3rd. I'm not sure if this is just the administrative offices, but I am guessing that the entire LSAC is closed until Monday.

mcdongy
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby mcdongy » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:11 am

I filed a test center complaint and received an e-mail that required me to fax a form back to them. After several days of not hearing from the LSAC, I e-mailed the woman whom I sent the fax to and her automatic e-mail replay said that the LSAC offices will be closed until the 3rd. I'm not sure if this is just the administrative offices, but I am guessing that the entire LSAC is closed until Monday.


In the past scores have usually been released while LSAC is closed. I agree the 3rd is likely, but LSAC being closed is not the issue.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Postby Sandro » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Lsac has been updating lors/transcripts while they have ben closed. Monday doesn't look likely because I doubt they put in much work over new years, and if it wasn't ready to go friday its not going to magically be ready on monday (and they don't like to release then).




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Blueprint Mithun, btruj777, littlewing67, LSATSidekick and 13 guests