Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
jblev1

New

Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Post by jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

to be returned, and have never taken less than 17 days, and the last two December scores have been returned in 23 days, and on Mondays.

So while tomorrow is possible, it is basically a guarantee they will be here either tomorrow or Monday, with a strong preference on Monday due to recent past releases.

BlueDiamond

Silver

Re: Test scores have never taken longer than 23 days

Post by BlueDiamond » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 am

GOOO AWAYYY

KevinP

Silver

Post by KevinP » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 am

A guaranteed -15 curve AND a guaranteed release date by Monday at the latest?

jblev1

New

Post by jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:20 am

KevinP wrote:A guaranteed -15 curve AND a guaranteed release date by Monday at the latest?
\

no, i take back the -15, but it has to be monday at the latest

goodmama

New

Post by goodmama » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 am

:shock:

Again, thank you for adding speculation when you don't know anything.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

The Gentleman

Silver

Post by The Gentleman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 am

goodmama wrote:Again, thank you for adding speculation when you don't know anything
TLS in a nutshell.

jblev1

New

Post by jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 am

I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

Here is information proving my points:

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

akili

Gold

Post by akili » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 am

jblev1 wrote:I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

That's true, but those Mondays were when LSAC was closed. They won't be this coming Monday. Not saying you are wrong, but something to consider.

xmrmckenziex

New

Post by xmrmckenziex » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:41 am

Also how can you commit such a large temporal flaw just days after the test. Logical Force on this one is all out of whack...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

lakers3peat

Bronze

Post by lakers3peat » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:14 am

(
xmrmckenziex wrote:how can you commit such a large temporal flaw just days after the test. Logical Force on this one is all out of whack...

STFU.

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:58 am

jblev1 wrote:it is basically a guarantee
Language like this is rarely accurate.

socraticmethodman

Bronze

Post by socraticmethodman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:36 am

Bildungsroman wrote:
jblev1 wrote:it is basically a guarantee
Language like this is rarely accurate.
+1

veragood

New

Post by veragood » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Guys I got it back. 181 motha fuckas

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:47 pm

I am quite sure they will be coming in early Jan 3rd, because if they don't LSAC will be dealing with a ton of people calling and asking about scores, I know I will even though they won't answer me. I just want to harass them so they get annoyed.

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 pm

jblev1 wrote:I know no score has been returned longer than 23 days later...and the last two were released on a Monday, and can therefore assume this test will be no different. Do you care to dispute this?

The underlined part is an assumption that cannot be logically made with the information provided. Try again.

Pricer

Silver

Post by Pricer » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 pm

kkklick wrote:I am quite sure they will be coming in early Jan 3rd, because if they don't LSAC will be dealing with a ton of people calling and asking about scores, I know I will even though they won't answer me. I just want to harass them so they get annoyed.
They will likely laugh at you and hang up. The release date is 1/10 for a reason. The score is usually released early, but I would be surprised if they took any complaint regarding the release of scores being late as being serious until after 1/10.

jblev1

New

Post by jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:

The underlined part is an assumption that cannot be logically made with the information provided. Try again.
Yes it can be assumed. In 20 years there has never been a test that took longer than 23 days to be returned, and the past 2 exams in December took 23 days and were released on a Monday. You can assume this will be true for the test at hand.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

kaihidasaki

New

Post by kaihidasaki » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:44 pm

jblev1 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:

Yes it can be assumed. In 20 years there has never been a test that took longer than 23 days to be returned, and the past 2 exams in December took 23 days and were released on a Monday. You can assume this will be true for the test at hand.
No, it can't. Look at Helmholtz's post here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=50258. The December 03 scores took longer than 23 days to be released.

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:58 pm

jblev1 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:

Nope.

jblev1

New

Post by jblev1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 pm

kaihidasaki wrote:
jblev1 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:

No, it can't. Look at Helmholtz's post here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=50258. The December 03 scores took longer than 23 days to be released.
One test in 2005, and the past two have been 23 days and that is a single test. It can be assumed that it will be released prior to 23 days. There is a 95% chance due to past test return dates that it will be returned in 23 days or less. And the past two have been 23 days, so it is likely or would be expected to be returned in 23 days.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 am

lol

0Ls are really desperate this administration.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

veragood

New

Post by veragood » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah, because 0Ls have never been desperate before : P

macdude88

New

Post by macdude88 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:05 am

Why I don't think scores will come out before the 3rd:

I filed a test center complaint and received an e-mail that required me to fax a form back to them. After several days of not hearing from the LSAC, I e-mailed the woman whom I sent the fax to and her automatic e-mail replay said that the LSAC offices will be closed until the 3rd. I'm not sure if this is just the administrative offices, but I am guessing that the entire LSAC is closed until Monday.

mcdongy

New

Post by mcdongy » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:11 am

I filed a test center complaint and received an e-mail that required me to fax a form back to them. After several days of not hearing from the LSAC, I e-mailed the woman whom I sent the fax to and her automatic e-mail replay said that the LSAC offices will be closed until the 3rd. I'm not sure if this is just the administrative offices, but I am guessing that the entire LSAC is closed until Monday.
In the past scores have usually been released while LSAC is closed. I agree the 3rd is likely, but LSAC being closed is not the issue.

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Lsac has been updating lors/transcripts while they have ben closed. Monday doesn't look likely because I doubt they put in much work over new years, and if it wasn't ready to go friday its not going to magically be ready on monday (and they don't like to release then).

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”