Pro/Cons of February Test

colorando

Pro/Cons of February Test

Postby colorando » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 pm

I frequently hear that Feb is the "worst time" to take the LSAT. Besides the test itself not be released is there any substance to this claim?
I also understand that its to late for alot of the best schools in this cycle, but is there any reason I should be wary of this particular test date if I'm applying next fall?

One thing that struck me is there might be less "gunners" applying fresh out of the ivies in Feb making it a slightly more easy curve. I know this is unlikely but just food for thought

3|ink

Re: Pro/Cons of February Test

Postby 3|ink » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

colorando wrote:I frequently hear that Feb is the "worst time" to take the LSAT. Besides the test itself not be released is there any substance to this claim?
I also understand that its to late for alot of the best schools in this cycle, but is there any reason I should be wary of this particular test date if I'm applying next fall?

One thing that struck me is there might be less "gunners" applying fresh out of the ivies in Feb making it a slightly more easy curve. I know this is unlikely but just food for thought

The test will not be easier just because fewer people are taking it.

If you have been studying for a month or two and you think you'll be ready in February, go ahead and take it. You can always retake. If you have yet to begin studying, don't bother. Just start preparing for June.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”