146 LSAT Score

kkklick

Re: 146 LSAT Score

Postby kkklick » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 pm

romothesavior wrote:
anonymiB wrote:Thank you for your response, I was just joking there. Good information, but is a 165 really that much worse than a 170?

Yes. The 170s even spit on my 168.

Those damn top 2% elitists.... I want in.

Flips88

Postby Flips88 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:40 pm

anonymiB wrote:I am a good test taker in general, I basically shot my way through college with a 3.0 gpa without ever studying so I thought I would do at least mediocre on the LSAT...

So what are you going to do after you fail out after 1L?

anonymiB

Postby anonymiB » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Flips88 wrote:
anonymiB wrote:I am a good test taker in general, I basically shot my way through college with a 3.0 gpa without ever studying so I thought I would do at least mediocre on the LSAT...

I'm ready to change my ways, honest professor. This time I won't be late to class or cheat on tests or just read the Cliff Notes, I promise!

In all seriousness, I will do fine. I have heard most people read through court notes or something anyways, and you find what you need in there. Lots of people have told me law school is easier than undergrad because there is not all the other stuff to fulfill and you just focus on law. Either way, this is something I am interested in and study on my own time some days. I have had a lot of friends who had bad experiences with the courts so I know a bit going into the process.

Attorney

Postby Attorney » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:36 pm

romothesavior wrote:Yes. The 170s even spit on my 168.

This is depressing. :cry:

Kilpatrick

Postby Kilpatrick » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:43 pm

anonymiB wrote:
Flips88 wrote:

I'm ready to change my ways, honest professor. This time I won't be late to class or cheat on tests or just read the Cliff Notes, I promise!

In all seriousness, I will do fine. I have heard most people read through court notes or something anyways, and you find what you need in there. Lots of people have told me law school is easier than undergrad because there is not all the other stuff to fulfill and you just focus on law. Either way, this is something I am interested in and study on my own time some days. I have had a lot of friends who had bad experiences with the courts so I know a bit going into the process.

You are probably a troll but still. This comment is great.

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Kilpatrick wrote:

I like this one even better. I lol'd for real.
I have had a lot of friends who had bad experiences with the courts so I know a bit going into the process.

He's a troll but he's making me laugh.

anonymiB

Postby anonymiB » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:22 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
Kilpatrick wrote:

I like this one even better. I lol'd for real.
I have had a lot of friends who had bad experiences with the courts so I know a bit going into the process.

He's a troll but he's making me laugh.

I just looked at the statistics on LSAC's website for those who retook the LSAT and no one who scored a 149 or lower scored over a 163 on a retake. That is bad for me...0 people...fifty thousand retook that year, but 0 people who scored in my range achieved above a 163, and of those fifty thousand only a few hundred who had a previous 149 or below scored above a 150 on the retake, less than 5 scored above a 160 on the retake. I may the Elle Woods of a TTTT next fall.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:37 pm

anonymiB wrote:In all seriousness, I will do fine. I have heard most people read through court notes or something anyways, and you find what you need in there. Lots of people have told me law school is easier than undergrad because there is not all the other stuff to fulfill and you just focus on law. Either way, this is something I am interested in and study on my own time some days. I have had a lot of friends who had bad experiences with the courts so I know a bit going into the process.

Hahahahahahahaha... please keep this schtick going, it is very funny.

Attorney

Postby Attorney » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:41 pm

anonymiB wrote:I just looked at the statistics on LSAC's website for those who retook the LSAT and no one who scored a 149 or lower scored over a 163 on a retake. That is bad for me...0 people...fifty thousand retook that year, but 0 people who scored in my range achieved above a 163, and of those fifty thousand only a few hundred who had a previous 149 or below scored above a 150 on the retake, less than 5 scored above a 160 on the retake. I may the Elle Woods of a TTTT next fall.

Bear in mind that hardly anyone ever takes the LSAT without knowing what sections and types of questions are on the test. Plenty of people who get a 149 cold diagnostic end up with a 160+ when they take the real thing.

anonymiB

Postby anonymiB » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Attorney wrote:
anonymiB wrote:I just looked at the statistics on LSAC's website for those who retook the LSAT and no one who scored a 149 or lower scored over a 163 on a retake. That is bad for me...0 people...fifty thousand retook that year, but 0 people who scored in my range achieved above a 163, and of those fifty thousand only a few hundred who had a previous 149 or below scored above a 150 on the retake, less than 5 scored above a 160 on the retake. I may the Elle Woods of a TTTT next fall.

Bear in mind that hardly anyone ever takes the LSAT without knowing what sections and types of questions are on the test. Plenty of people who get a 149 cold diagnostic end up with a 160+ when they take the real thing.

I misread the statistics too, 8 people scored above a 160-169 who previously scored a 146 on their LSAT. 8 out of 1435

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:54 am

anonymiB wrote:
Attorney wrote:

I misread the statistics too, 8 people scored above a 160-169 who previously scored a 146 on their LSAT. 8 out of 1435

your funny i like you.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”