edit

xmrmckenziex

edit

Postby xmrmckenziex » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 am

edit
Last edited by xmrmckenziex on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

verklempt

Re: Incorrect reporting of info on test

Postby verklempt » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:42 am

I did not sign the entrance ticket and got an email that my file was on hold.

I have been complaining so much about how disorganized my test center was, so I don't know if this is karma or an affirmation of my observation.

doubleL

Postby doubleL » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 am

when did you guys get notifications/emails?

xmrmckenziex

Postby xmrmckenziex » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:49 am

No email; I got a one page request from the LSAC in the mail today that they wanted faxed back.

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:20 am

xmrmckenziex wrote:Incorrectly entered my SSN on the test; got sent a form to correct it and fax it back to them. Not feeling so smart at the moment, I guess I really was nervous on test day. Hopefully it doesn't cause any issues. Anyone else pulled a great move like this on a test?

I've heard about a few instances of re-takers going to the wrong testing center when their 2nd+ take was at a different location than the first and in their morning haze and stress, on instinct drove to the same one they had gone to for their previous administration by mistake.

xmrmckenziex

Postby xmrmckenziex » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 am

Jeffort wrote:
xmrmckenziex wrote:Incorrectly entered my SSN on the test; got sent a form to correct it and fax it back to them. Not feeling so smart at the moment, I guess I really was nervous on test day. Hopefully it doesn't cause any issues. Anyone else pulled a great move like this on a test?

I've heard about a few instances of re-takers going to the wrong testing center when their 2nd+ take was at a different location than the first and in their morning haze and stress, on instinct drove to the same one they had gone to for their previous administration by mistake.

Certainly puts my situation into perspective; at least I was able to take the test oblivious to anything being wrong.

jwzp

Postby jwzp » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:50 am

Last edited by jwzp on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 am

I signed my name multiple times on the front of the LSAT test booklet because I wasn't sure where the proctor told me to sign. Paranoia at its best.

kkklick

Postby kkklick » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:53 am

In October I completely forgot to fill in section 14 on the scantron but luckily noticed it while in time. On the december test I forgot to fill in the test booklet # and serial # which would have delayed my score. It's hard to focus on registration when you're mentally trying to prepare yourself to start the exam.

verklempt

Postby verklempt » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 pm

I got two emails on Saturday. The first was absolutely cryptic. The second included a pdf of the page I needed to sign, which is when I figured out what must have happened. I remember when I checked into the testing room that it seemed as though something was missing. They didn't even glance at my ziploc so I figured it was that, but I guess it was the sig too.

Our test proctors did go around multiple times to check our sheets and make sure everything was completed and signed.

Going to the wrong test center though...that would be brutal. I live in a densely populated area and even so, it would take you at least 45 minutes to travel from one center to another.

TexasGE

Postby TexasGE » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm

KevinP wrote:I signed my name multiple times on the front of the LSAT test booklet because I wasn't sure where the proctor told me to sign. Paranoia at its best.

HAHA! This made me laugh out loud!

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Wow that's one of test's easiest questions. I'm sure you did fine though.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”