If you had 2+ years to study/prepare, what would you do?

Evey

Re: If you had 2+ years to study/prepare, what would you do?

Postby Evey » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 pm

z0rk wrote:You mentioned doing Teach For America in your post. I most certainly would think you CANNOT do a good job studying for the LSAT in your first two years of teaching.

Exactly why I want to plan ahead. Right now my job is easy and I'm embarrassed to admit how few hours/week I have to work, so I want to use my free time to prep and probably take the LSAT just before going into TFA. I think I'm also just craving something intellectual after singing If You're Happy and You Know It with six year-olds all day.

2011Law

Re: If you had 2+ years to study/prepare, what would you do?

Postby 2011Law » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 pm

If I were you I'd plan out doing like 2 PTs a week every week until test day. If you do all the PTs, by the time you take the test it would take about 8 months. Before going into any PTs though, I'd go through the Bibles (I never did the RC bible, but I kinda wish I had). You can take like two chillin months on that. That comes to about 10 months of very light studying for the LSAT. Before that, you might want to look into logic game books and just read a few news articles everyday. After 10 months of LSAT on your mind, you will probably never be as confident about a test for the rest of your life (unless you are trying to get a score that is unreasonable for you).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”