Where to find Practice Tests? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Jase

New

Where to find Practice Tests?

Post by Jase » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:51 pm

I was wondering where I could find a cache of practice tests to prepare to the Feb LSAT. I took the LSAT once already in October, and completed about 5 practice tests before sitting for the test. On my OCT LSAT I scored a 165, I would like to raise my score by at least 7 points in time for the FEB LSAT's but I am having difficulty finding official practice tests.

Also, how many tests would you guys recommend I take to raise my score by that amount?

3|ink

Platinum

Re: Where to find Practice Tests?

Post by 3|ink » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Buy these:

http://www.amazon.com/Actual-Official-L ... 053&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/More-Actual-Offic ... 053&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Next-Actual-Offic ... 053&sr=8-2

Take every test and then buy individual tests from Amazon (or download them for free from torrents).

Leira7905

Bronze

Post by Leira7905 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:56 pm

I would recommend at least one PT per week until the test for that amount of improvement. Also, when it comes to PTs, the newer, the better, so I would buy one of the official LSAC test prep books. There's one called "10 more" and another called "The Next 10" the have (as implied by the titles) 10 tests each. Good luck reaching your mark.

Leira7905

Bronze

Post by Leira7905 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Oh, someone posted the links for you....

Jase

New

Post by Jase » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Great thanks, I am going to get them all.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Since the last '10 book' ends with the October 2002 test you'll have to order the most recent ones (PrepTest #'s 39-61) individually.

Amazon has a buy 4 for the price of 3 deal that also qualifies for free shipping, so order them that way. If you order 4 tests your total is $24 if you go with the free shipping option. It's a good way to go for saving cash plus Amazon ships faster than LSAC does.

Also, pirating them from torrents will not really save you much $$. Printing all of them out would take a lot of time and just the cost of paper and ink cartridges to get it done (you will need to replace your black ink cartridge at least once to print them all) comes close to just buying them legit without even factoring in the wear and tear on your printer and time wasted costs.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”