How Can I Study During These Holidays? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
wildcatpride

New

How Can I Study During These Holidays?

Post by wildcatpride » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:37 am

Hey everyone,

I'm planning on taking the LSAT in June. I have 3 weeks of free time to get a sort of introduction to LSAT right now. What would be the best way to study for it, to get a light idea of what this test is all about/drill in some important concepts at an early stage?

I have LRB and LGB, and access to preptests.

Thanks a lot.

glewz

Silver

Re: How Can I Study During These Holidays?

Post by glewz » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:47 am

wildcatpride wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm planning on taking the LSAT in June. I have 3 weeks of free time to get a sort of introduction to LSAT right now. What would be the best way to study for it, to get a light idea of what this test is all about/drill in some important concepts at an early stage?

Thanks a lot.

Take 1 practice test (don't be discouraged if this is your 1st time & you do poorly) and then start with the bibles. Also start prepping for reading comp by reading complicated articles & keeping track of your thoughts.

glewz

Silver

Post by glewz » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:47 am

glewz wrote:
wildcatpride wrote:Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot.

Take 1 practice test (don't be discouraged if this is your 1st time & you do poorly) and then start with the bibles. Also start prepping for reading comp by reading complicated articles & keeping track of your thoughts.

If anything, make sure you get ahead on reading comp practice. that tends to take longer to improve on. Do lots of passages by buying a reading comp prep book.

tourdeforcex

Bronze

Post by tourdeforcex » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:24 am

TITCR

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”