Are you ready for total DOMINATION?!! (Feb. 2011) Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Ginj

Silver

Are you ready for total DOMINATION?!! (Feb. 2011)

Post by Ginj » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Because the official one had stupid shit at the beginning.

I christen thee...

--ImageRemoved--

...with kitteh.

Edit: Good luck this weekend, all!
Last edited by Ginj on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pleasye

Platinum

Re: The Slightly More Official February 2011 LSAT Thread

Post by Pleasye » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Yay!

w.ftw

New

Post by w.ftw » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm in!

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:23 pm

w.ftw wrote:I'm in!
to answer your question from the other thread: No, I'm applying for admission in 2012. I was originally going to apply for Fall 2011 but had a bad October take and decided on more time for the LSAT and another year off. I'm sure there are schools that will still be taking applications after the Feb LSAT but many of mine will not. Look at your school's websites.

iWayneState

New

Post by iWayneState » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 pm

LSpleaseee wrote:
w.ftw wrote:I'm in!
to answer your question from the other thread: No, I'm applying for admission in 2012. I was originally going to apply for Fall 2011 but had a bad October take and decided on more time for the LSAT and another year off. I'm sure there are schools that will still be taking applications after the Feb LSAT but many of mine will not. Look at your school's websites.

Good luck all.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

vissidarte27

Bronze

Post by vissidarte27 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 pm

I'm in, too!

Anybody taking it in San Diego?

Ginj

Silver

Post by Ginj » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 am

What's everyone doing to prepare?

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Ginj wrote:What's everyone doing to prepare?
I'm retaking so I'm reviewing the bibles and doing lots of section work until about January when I will start PT's.

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:44 pm

I don't know how you guys are going to be able to deal with a non-disclosed test, it would drive me nuts not knowing where I messed up.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:45 pm

kkklick wrote:I don't know how you guys are going to be able to deal with a non-disclosed test, it would drive me nuts not knowing where I messed up.
We're all hoping not to mess up?

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 pm

LSpleaseee wrote:
kkklick wrote:I don't know how you guys are going to be able to deal with a non-disclosed test, it would drive me nuts not knowing where I messed up.
We're all hoping not to mess up?
You're bound to get something wrong, I was directing my post more towards those who if they don't get the score they want they will re-write, how would you be able to find your flaws? I have found that post-test speculation is not very accurate. I thought I aced LG in Oct and got 5 wrong, thought I bombed LR and got more correct than I thought.

Either way if you're fine with it, all the power to you.

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:14 pm

kkklick wrote:You're bound to get something wrong, I was directing my post more towards those who if they don't get the score they want they will re-write, how would you be able to find your flaws? I have found that post-test speculation is not very accurate. I thought I aced LG in Oct and got 5 wrong, thought I bombed LR and got more correct than I thought.

Either way if you're fine with it, all the power to you.
Of course I'm bound to get something wrong, I'm not hoping for a 180. I know it's nice to know what you got wrong on the actual thing but if you are well prepared enough you should know where your flaws are. You got 5 wrong on the actual day but that doesn't mean that LG is your flaw, it just means you got a game or two that tripped you up. If you were generally getting -0 on PT's then knowing that doesn't help you much except to be mad at yourself for not doing that on the day of.

I've been studying since August, I sucked in October because I didn't prepare enough. I'm not going to stop and start all over in like March because I don't want to take an undisclosed test, that would be ridiculous.

Edited: to be nicer.

Ginj

Silver

Post by Ginj » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I was just granted the holiest of fee waivers (LSAC). I'd like to apply next fall as early in the cycle as possible. Testing first in February allows me the opportunity to possibly retake in June (also for free) and still get my apps in early, should my score not be where I want it to be. I, too, have been studying since August, so I'd really like this to not be the case, but meh. Danger's my middle name.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Ford Prefect

Bronze

Post by Ford Prefect » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Ginj wrote:
I was just granted the holiest of fee waivers (LSAC). I'd like to apply next fall as early in the cycle as possible. Testing first in February allows me the opportunity to possibly retake in June (also for free) and still get my apps in early, should my score not be where I want it to be. I, too, have been studying since August, so I'd really like this to not be the case, but meh. Danger's my middle name.
I thought it was Carl?

Ginj

Silver

Post by Ginj » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 pm

mdallavis wrote:I thought it was Carl?
Danger is my Christian name.

Alpine

New

Post by Alpine » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:01 pm

I am in. The LRB is in front of me right now, but whether or not I will open it soon is another story.

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Alpine wrote:I am in. The LRB is in front of me right now, but whether or not I will open it soon is another story.
Forreal. I have my LG and RC sections out in front of me but I keep posting on TLS instead. *sigh*

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Alpine

New

Post by Alpine » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:05 pm

LSpleaseee wrote:
Alpine wrote:I am in. The LRB is in front of me right now, but whether or not I will open it soon is another story.
Forreal. I have my LG and RC sections out in front of me but I keep posting on TLS instead. *sigh*
TLS is both a source of inspiration and distraction. No LR, eh? I envy you right now.

Pleasye

Platinum

Post by Pleasye » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Alpine wrote:TLS is both a source of inspiration and distraction. No LR, eh? I envy you right now.
LR starts next week :D. I also SUCK at LG so there's really nothing to envy.

dextermorgan

Silver

Post by dextermorgan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 am

I'm planning to take it, though I might have to push back to June if life keeps getting in the way.

vissidarte27

Bronze

Post by vissidarte27 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:26 am

Ginj wrote:
Yup, me too. Minus the fee waiver.

Also, I have the opportunity to go to Paris in June on my boss's dime, and I'm planning on doing that, providing I do well in Feb and don't have to retake in June.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

99.9luft

Silver

Post by 99.9luft » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Last edited by 99.9luft on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ginj

Silver

Post by Ginj » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 pm

vissidarte27 wrote:
Ginj wrote:
Yup, me too. Minus the fee waiver.

Also, I have the opportunity to go to Paris in June on my boss's dime, and I'm planning on doing that, providing I do well in Feb and don't have to retake in June.
I would rather be going to Paris in June.

99.9luft

Silver

Post by 99.9luft » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Last edited by 99.9luft on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alpine

New

Post by Alpine » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 am

LSpleaseee wrote:
Alpine wrote:TLS is both a source of inspiration and distraction. No LR, eh? I envy you right now.
LR starts next week :D. I also SUCK at LG so there's really nothing to envy.
Well, I hope the LG practice comes in leaps and bounds. I struggle with LR because I will go from -1 to -10, depending on the test. It is quite frustrating, which is why I don't like it.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”