LSAT dreams Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
RebelRebel

New

Re: LSAT dreams

Post by RebelRebel » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 pm

After the exam, in light the conference LG that I know I messed up as well as some RC questions, I had a nightmare whereby I was in a hospital, waiting in the wait room full of anxiety when finally the doctor comes up and gives me a sealed envelope. As I open it, to my horror I see a score of 156. I don't remember if I crash or not but I wake up on a hospital bed where the doctor smiles, laughs and tells me they fooled me and I really got a 166 (which despite the fact that everyone here gets 170+) would be a welcome score. I woke up sad - with all the uncertainty right now, I would probably take that 166 if given a chance...

Peg

Bronze

Post by Peg » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 am

Last night I had a dream where I rushed into the testing room late and everyone had already started on Section 1. Sit down in a panic and open the page to find LR, except the questions are sort of hilarious.

1. List your favorite science fiction shows.

2. Star Trek has ten fans and Star Wars has twelve fans. What must be true?

3. Do you think Terry Pratchett will defeat dementia?

And some other stuff I can't remember. I remember that I found these questions really hard and was concentrating and using all my fancy formal logic skills to get through them.

If only the real test had been like this!

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 am

We should be allowed to carry one of these in our gallon bags:

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 pm

3|ink wrote:We should be allowed to carry one of these in our gallon bags:

Inception..............

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:48 pm

kkklick wrote:
3|ink wrote:We should be allowed to carry one of these in our gallon bags:

Inception..............
Yeah. That way you know you're not having an LSAT nightmare when you're taking the test.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

spets

Bronze

Post by spets » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 pm

I just had a dream last night that I had to retake the Dec. test. I spent 5 mins on the first LR question, so I ended up walking out of the center :shock:

2011Law

Silver

Post by 2011Law » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 pm

I also didn't sleep so well before the LSAT, but I got at least about 4 hours or so, I don't think it affected me significantly. The only LSAT dream I had (or remember at least) was like in Oct or Nov and all that happened was that I woke up the day of the test unprepared and scared shitless.

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 pm

2011Law wrote:I also didn't sleep so well before the LSAT, but I got at least about 4 hours or so, I don't think it affected me significantly. The only LSAT dream I had (or remember at least) was like in Oct or Nov and all that happened was that I woke up the day of the test unprepared and scared shitless.
Consider yourself lucky. I didn't sleep at all the night before mine.

kjadkins

Silver

Post by kjadkins » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 pm

3|ink wrote:
2011Law wrote:I also didn't sleep so well before the LSAT, but I got at least about 4 hours or so, I don't think it affected me significantly. The only LSAT dream I had (or remember at least) was like in Oct or Nov and all that happened was that I woke up the day of the test unprepared and scared shitless.
I took a sleeping pill at 9 and went to bed at 10. There was no way I was gonna risk not sleeping. I'm the type of person who absolutely cannot function without at least 6 hours of sleep.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:18 pm

kjadkins wrote:
3|ink wrote:
I took a sleeping pill at 9 and went to bed at 10. There was no way I was gonna risk not sleeping. I'm the type of person who absolutely cannot function without at least 6 hours of sleep.
I took one too, but I don't remember the time (maybe earlier). It didn't help. Maybe it's because I use a sleeping pill every night? :doh:

Attorney

Bronze

Post by Attorney » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 am

I had a dream last night that the green arrows in the space for my Item Response Report and Writing Sample went grey, meaning SCORE REPORTS imminent! But then the wind outside woke me up before the PDF reports appeared. So I still don't know what my score was.

bmwhype2

New

Post by bmwhype2 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 pm

SchopenhauerFTW wrote:
ren2011 wrote:I had a dream the night before my test that Reese Witherspoon was proctoring my exam.

&%$! Elle Woods.
--ImageRemoved--
:lol:

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:16 pm

had a dream I was waitlisted at my safety. whew.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

jd20132013

Silver

Post by jd20132013 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 am

I was on hold for my Oct score, so every day I thought Imight be getting the score

The last week I think I dreamed about getting my score every night

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 am

jd20132013 wrote:I was on hold for my Oct score, so every day I thought Imight be getting the score

When did they notify you of a hold on your account, and what was it for? If they pulled that on me I'd flip.

jd20132013

Silver

Post by jd20132013 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:13 pm

kkklick wrote:
jd20132013 wrote:I was on hold for my Oct score, so every day I thought Imight be getting the score

When did they notify you of a hold on your account, and what was it for? If they pulled that on me I'd flip.
you should be safe now. the hold was because there was a tiny hole in my booklet. I told the proctor about it which I probably shouldn't have . When he went to get a replacement book I realized that it wasnt a problem and told him so but he said he had to make a note of it

and so they took about two extra weeks to review the"hole"

sojuteacher

Bronze

Post by sojuteacher » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:17 pm

My LSAT dreams were so intense -- glad to see that thread.

When I was studying, I had lots of dreams that were just logic games, but in life. i.e., what I would bring to school the next day depending on rules, or what I would do in situations. It was really weird.

The night before the test, I kept up waking every few hours in the middle of nightmarish dreams of the test being badly proctored. I must have only had 2 hours of actual REM sleep.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Attorney

Bronze

Post by Attorney » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:31 pm

sojuteacher wrote:The night before the test, I kept up waking every few hours in the middle of nightmarish dreams of the test being badly proctored. I must have only had 2 hours of actual REM sleep.
Yikes. That's probably worse than the test actually being badly proctored... which mine was!

delusional

Silver

Post by delusional » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:29 pm

I've had various dreams since the test. Most recently, I dreamed that the curve was -5, I got six wrong and ended up with a 168. In my dream, the test was marked in red marker, on a big chart.

I'll take the six wrong, but not a -5 curve.

2011Law

Silver

Post by 2011Law » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:21 pm

I had a weird dream last night about seeing how I did on the first two sections (and it was like -15 for each, and those were supposed to be the easy ones), but I couldn't see the other two sections. The rest of the dream consisted of me trying to find an internet connection where I could see the other section scores.

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:32 pm

I had a bad dream as well. I went through RC on the item response report and got -10 again, I couldn't believe it and started running.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

DukeCornell

Bronze

Post by DukeCornell » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:08 pm

2011Law wrote:I had a weird dream last night about seeing how I did on the first two sections (and it was like -15 for each, and those were supposed to be the easy ones), but I couldn't see the other two sections. The rest of the dream consisted of me trying to find an internet connection where I could see the other section scores.
OMG, I had my first LSAT dream last nigt. Mine was about LSAC giving me the score of the person sitting next to me. I spent 90% of my dream on the phone yelling at LSAC. At the end they said they would give me a 165, or I could retake. :lol:

kjadkins

Silver

Post by kjadkins » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 am

Last night I dreamed that I went back to campus to check my mail (I've been trying to make time to do it all week in real life) and I had 5 or 6 big envelopes, but the only ones I opened in the dream was an acceptance from WUSTL (I wish) and one from UVA that just had a bunch of information about the state of VA (useless, I live here) and a carbon copy of my ED agreement. I started freaking out because I didn't wanna ED at UVA and was trying to figure out how to withdraw from ED but stay RD. I woke up in a pseudo-panic that I did something wrong on one of my apps with those ED agreements.

iceland

New

Post by iceland » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Last edited by iceland on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

verklempt

Bronze

Post by verklempt » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 pm

My LSAT dreams have vanished...now I am suffering from LSAT insomnia. Great way to spend winter break!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”